Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lamers

System_Overload

Exclamation Lamers

This site is full of the biggest lamers I have ever seen. This site is cool, but we have to fliter out all the stupid little kids that that think they are hackers before it get out of hand. If we dont do this soon this place will just be an other **** hacking/Security site full of lamer kids talking ****. Im not saying that im a hacker, but I do know some Security stuff. Im just saying we need to put a stop to lamers before this site turns to ****.

System_Overload

The best way to learn is to get involved. That's all that needs said.

Banned
    Yeah... Thats what im saying..... We should at least set up somekind of system of booting accounts.... Say if a person has more than 200 negative antipoints boot them.... Or somethign to that effect But all this said... You cant say JP didnt do a good job doing just that in the time AntiOnline has been up

I agree but most lamers don't KNOW they're lamers so there is really no way to get rid of them. Most of them think they're "1337" lol.

System_Overload
    lol @ Shangrila... Your right it's sad but ture most of them dont know. Check this idea out. There should be an entry level test that new members have to pass to be able to join the forums. If they dont pass the test they can only post threads on the newbie forum untill they can pass the entry level test. What do you think about that?

System_Overload

System_Overload

Thumbs up

Yes Jp has done a really nice job on this site. That why we are all members here, but at the same time this place is getting more popular day by day. Thats why we need to make it a bigger challenge to become a member. If we dont do this soon lamers will take over...

System_Overload

Yes,I Sort of agree with you guys on how these kids would have to take tests to join the forums.You are right about that but it seems like an alright site to me

-Nabisco
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

System_Overload
    You say you sort of agree with us. What do you mean by that? Just asking I really dont fully understand your post... (((sorry)))

System_Overload

I am a cracker
    This site is full of the biggest lamers I have ever seen. This site is cool, but we have to fliter out all the stupid little kids that that think they are hackers before it get out of hand. If we dont do this soon this place will just be an other **** hacking/Security site full of lamer kids talking ****. Im not saying that im a hacker, but I do know some Security stuff. Im just saying we need to put a stop to lamers before this site turns to ****.

I agree with you System_Overload this site has it's fare share of lamers. But it's not as bad as www.hackers.com or elitehackers.com orwww.neworder.box.sk those sites are full of real lamers script kiddys whackers etc.....www.antionline.com This is ( One of the best sites) I've seen on the internet. Ask anyone else they'll say the same-thing. The members are what keep this site up and running the owner(JP) knows that so does all (60,000+MEMBERS) JP keep up the great work I hope you take some of these people's idea into consideration.

I sorta agree also. I'll try to explane it so
    that you can comprehend what I'm saying.
    There's quite a few ppl here that know
    what they're talking about but not every
    one here is a 'lamer'. Do you mind useing
    a different term other than 'lamer'? I hate
    that !@#!@%$ word.. just refer to them as
    script kiddies like everyone else dose and
    delete that word from your vocabulary.
    It's not just this site that has script kiddies.
    You'll always find people like that on damn
    near every security site you visit. If you really
    want to help out and get rid of 'em try teaching
    them something about security.. That way
    you and every one else don't have to hear
    the same questinos from them over and over
    and over and over and over and over and over
    and over and over and over and over and over
    and over and over and over and over and over.

Remote_Access_