Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Typing Speed

109 wpm, 94% acuracy. So that's what the girls mean when they say I have good fingers? (j/k, )

:ROFL:@sOnic.....

2 keyboards at one time! What?!@# You have both USB & PS2 keyboards plugged in and and interfaced to input.....

PLEASE give it up and share that trick...I'd like to set up for show-boating when the boss shoulder surfs...

I believe you, man, I really do! I just don't know how to do it and would very much like to work that rig.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=

My fastest is 120, with some decent accuracy. I haven't tested myself in ages though.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

ooo

My buddy can do 123. It's bad for the keyboard, he goes thru about 1 a month. I did 66 on the typing test.
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

akanicknick

Here it is

Like I always knew,
    I AM GOD
    here is mine

akanicknick
    Hey if anyone can beat my score at that website please post up a picture, And if anyone wants to challenge me I would not mind a little competition.

hey man that is great....so among all the master typers...i can say..i am at 52 wpm with 100% accuracy but never tested...anytime...
    good post...i will test it right now....

yuuuuuuuu hooooooooo

intruder...
    A laptop, internet connection and beer.

134!!!!??? My goodness, that's impressing. How long have you been typing for, would have to put in a lot of practice for that - unless you have some natural talent your not telling us about?

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

haha wow that was impressive 134.. hehe beat the hell outta me.. and oh yeah.. for those who are wondering what i meant by using 2 keyboards.. well simple.. i used 2 computers both logged into the website both taking the test at thesame time and im sitting on a chair wid ma right hand on one computer and my left on the other and typing as fast as i can.. wasnt that hard coz all i hafta do was to mirror the actions of my both hands..