Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How about a bump down button?

Originally posted by jehnx
    I think it's a good idea, but it would be _very_ easy to abuse if someone disliked someone
    else personally.
    Well ..football season is over...we could play AO basketball and bounce those threads up and down like the Harlem Globetrotters.

Nice idea, but it would probably need something like... oh... only people with more than X posts, X time on the forum, and X antipoints could do it, and even then you'd need three people...

Then again, bump HOW far down? Up is easy, up is NOW, down is whenever the very first thread was posted on a forum Maybe bumping it down five or ten thread slots...
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

I think bumping it off the front page would acheive the desired result :P

And I love the idea of AO basketball..bump up bump down bump up bump down now thats pure.......dribble

how about bumping down is a part of your 'seniority' at AntiOnline. I've heard that when you 'bumpup' then it stays at the top for about five hours. Now, bumping down is a totally different approach. We can't bump down then have it back up again,...for then the goal that we wanted to acheive would be lost - but thats the point here, so lets work with what we've got. I suggest a different approach.

Ex. 1
    • BadPost at front page
    • AntiHaxor with his legions of little leprechauns trying to steal his pot of positive AntiPoints Bumps it down.
    • Thus taking it down permanently or for about a day or so. (Maybe until a respected member replies?)

Ex. 2
    • BadPost on main page
    • NobleHamlet with his disgusting amount of negative or low AntiPoints Bumps it down.
    • Huh? What happened? Either nothing, or after 10 minutes its back up again....hmmmm.

Any Idea's? Comments? Constructive Critacism? ....All appreciated.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Excellent idea and my daily quota is used up.oh well remind me to dish out greenies tomorrow I love this idea and it could actually make the concept realistic.

Noble Hamlet
    You are one STUPID mother****er.You don't know **** abouts computers or security as a matter of fact you don't know **** about ANYTHING not even "the arts" as your faggot ass calls them.

I am the fartherest thing from a "lamer" than you have ever seen you pathetic little dipshit. (don't get a hard on now fag boy )

I caught you inept ass in the act with your lame ass "remoteaccess2" account. And your antipoints do NOTHING to me! I however shall hit you every time you step out of line you sorry as dweeb. Take your little "artsy fartsy" ass back to romper room...you need to relearn some things.

FYI. I rarely recieve antipoints from remote_access_ and I rarely give them to him..We are just so superior to your stupid ass that we get +points from all over.
    hehe I laugh at your jealousy.....
    I ROTFL@yourantipointstatus
    and you wanted a "green" light HAHAHAHAHA
    Admit your homosexual affairs and I'll donate some points to you
    HAHAHAHAHA

After of course you publicly admit my IQ is far above yours
    and you have lost this "war" You are soooo easy to defeat..(much easier than you said larryjs was for you to defeat and even he kicked your ass)you will never last here you LAME ASS ****.....so go away
    Now this is antihaxor and he is the main antipoint leader here, you all should be ashamed.

Bet you didnt expect this... posted: 02-06-2002 07:59 PM
    (post #7)

The following is my formal apology for past actions.

To Remote_Access_

My past staements are retracted.

To larryjs

Who probably wont accept an apology.

To antihaxor

For those crazy pm wars we had.

To JP

For any trouble I caused.

To anyone else.

That I annoyed.

Now I have another matter to attend to that might make you all happy.

Whine little loser....you couldn't take the battle and surrendered like a faggot LOSER.......so whine away....
    You need to be bitch slapped back to reality little girl!

@your PUBLIC surrender!!!!

I know you are sorry..LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

And to remote you said like the faggot bitch you are"well I can try can't I" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't contact me anymore..you have been BESTED by your superiors..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    BY THE WAY EVERYONE ANTIHAXOR AND REMOTE ACCESS AND VORLIN GIVE EACH OTHER ANTIPOINTS SO THEY HAVE THE MOST IT IS OBVIOUS SO PLEASE DONT RESPECT THEM FROM THE AP POINT OF VIEW P.S. DO YOU ENJOY CAPS LOCK.

Intelligent antihaxor eh?

...exactly my point in my last post...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Its all lies..anything this guy says about me is a lie. He's only mad because I gave him antipoints......I agree with what you say I said...only I would use a little more tact in the way I worded it. Its not something that should be publicly displayed.....like all of NobleHamlet's posts
    Why would you make up a bald face lie like that NH.....still mad because of those -points you recieved from me? Grow up and don't post filthy lies like this!

Noble Hamlet
    ARE YOU ****ING STUPID ANTIHAXOR I DONT CARE ABOUT LITTLE DOTS THAT ARE DIFFERENT COLOURS HIT ME EVERYONE WITH YOUR ****IN POINTS GO A ****IN HEAD WHO GIVES A **** YOU SAD SAD LITTLE LONELY KID CHILD ETC. YOU ARE NOT COOL DUE TO ANTIPOINTS AND YES YOU DO GIVE EACH OTHER POSSIE POINTS IF ONLY SOMEBODY HERE HAD THE BALLS TO SATND UP TO YOU