Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How about a bump down button?

awww go play with your speak and spell

/me puts on his grammer nanny suit and sez:

Go home and play with your speak and spell NobleHamlet. And leave us good poeple alone.
    If you don't care about - points why are you so mad? If you would have rephrased that post I would have taken them back.....well I'm SHOCKED at your attitude!

Noble Hamlet
    eat **** and DIE you disreputable dumbass..no one believes your lame ass...Its shows in your lighjt status..ROTFLMAO@you....SORE LOSER

A n t i W a x 0 r 02 [its me]

Now this would be post to end!

But seriously, I think that JP does a good enough job of controling all the immatire people on the website. We don't all need to have the power of god afterall!
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

Is it just me or does anyone else see that nobody seems to take threads seriously anymore?
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"

I wonder... What if antipoints were only give-able with a drop-down menu of reasons, and no free text? Just a what-if? I hardly ever sign my name to any of the antipoints I give out anyway.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

What if the "Bump down!" (off the main page) activated if three members (perhaps older than newbies) had clicked it? There would be no sign if it has been clicked already, and if the user thinks afterwards thinks he doesn't want it to drop, he could hit "Bump up!" to take his voice back.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Hey, good idea ZeroOne - that means that not one stupid person could bring good threads down. Good thinking.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Banned
    Greetings:

This is a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad idea. It's bad, bad, bad, bad enought that I have flame wars to deal with, I sure as HELL don't want to have to deal with thread wars as well.

Thanks for the suggestion though, heh.