Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why freeOn is such an idiot?

Why freeOn is such an idiot?

Please list all your problems with me and why you think I'm an idiot. Please note that even I know that making a thread about this is being an idiot so don't point the obvious out. Also how can I make improvements in my behavior at AO. Also if you would like me to reply to the post just put somthing like freeOn is there a reply? if you don't I won't say anything.
    Well I hope this works with getting all the problems out.

I don't think you are an idiot. We're all human. You should not say or think such things about yourself free on.

just don't do stupid things and a lil bit of humor would help lol not that i know u

greets

{RFSF}DarkAdon
    hip hop rules

Originally posted by firefemme
    I don't think you are an idiot. We're all human. You should not say or think such things about yourself free on.
    DITTO.....and that should bring some comfort...coming from firefemme that is. Have you viewed her profile and seen her Pic ?

uhhh... no offense firefemme

LOL.....

Dude, you have some deep seeded self esteem trouble. Don't take the forums so seriously.....

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Hey FreeOn,
    be positive lot's of ppl don't think you are an idiot... did you have some probs with some1?

Banned
    Hey Free0n you've been round long enough and contributed so much to earn my respect and everyone elses!

idiot? the opposite.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Yep Ennis is right, and btw FreeOn thx for the avatar colection

Hey Ennis greetz to you, long time not seen...

Banned
    Oh FreeOn stop using my avatar collection to gain friends hehe, sly dog, hehe!

What happend to you since you're making a thread about yourself being an idiot? Nasty hangover?
    ---
    proactive