Thread: My return

Banned

Question My return

well im back weather this is a good thing or a bad thing you cn decied but after much delibriation i decided to rejoin on sonics nobel quest to make antionline better then its orginal days?!
    i left because of all the lamers thinking their 1337 system_overloard posted bout it the other day but looking at some of his post it seems he doesnt have much of a clue bout what hes going on about.
    Also antipoints was a good idea but with just to many holes like ppl scared to post because of antipoints as you can see i have not given out 1 point and i think unless the post is really good it will stay that way I have still ben around on irc but the forum was over run by script kiddies with their stupid questions and them trying to be 1337 but i think i was missing a bit inside me by not posting so..... here i am to try and make this a better place for us all.
    RiOtEr

RiOtEr: I hope you have fun
    Whether it's a good thing or a bad thing is well .... up to you ....

As to whether or not the spoon really exists....I dunno but I wanna know if *I* really exist

Cheers!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=

Great to have you back RiOtEr, there is much to be done on the AO forums.

system_overloard posted bout it the other day but looking at some of his post it seems he doesnt have much of a clue bout what hes going on about
    Made me laugh anyway!

Post Re: My return

Originally posted by RiOtEr
    well im back weather this is a good thing or a bad thing you cn decied but after much delibriation i decided to rejoin on sonics nobel quest to make antionline better then its orginal days?!
    i left because of all the lamers thinking their 1337 system_overloard posted bout it the other day but looking at some of his post it seems he doesnt have much of a clue bout what hes going on about.
    Also antipoints was a good idea but with just to many holes like ppl scared to post because of antipoints as you can see i have not given out 1 point and i think unless the post is really good it will stay that way I have still ben around on irc but the forum was over run by script kiddies with their stupid questions and them trying to be 1337 but i think i was missing a bit inside me by not posting so..... here i am to try and make this a better place for us all.
    RiOtEr

RiOtEr, as some members of antionline know, around the beginning of January, I too stopped posting in the forums, but decided to come back after JP made some bug changes including forum moderators. I hope we can end the flaming, antipoint abuse, and the kiddiot questions here. Welcome back.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Banned
    yeh well ill do my best to end the lameness i think im going to become very negative though no pun indented u get what i mean but if it ends the lameness so be it so well i hope to c u all in a better AO and jp good changes

Banned
    Ah good ol' rioter is back, this has made my day!

Bring back the fun old boy!

Banned
    hey ennis i will try hehe their seems to be a over abundence of script kiddes for me to play with lol
    thanks everyone lets make this a better place for us all

Banned
    *smirks*