View Poll Results: What did you think of the movie Hackers?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • I watch it every day.

3 6.67%
  • I love it.

10 22.22%
  • I liked it.

15 33.33%
  • Never watched it / no opinion.

6 13.33%
  • I don't like it.

2 4.44%
  • I hate it.

2 4.44%
  • I like it because of the publicity it brought to hackers.

0 0%
  • I don't like it because of the publicity it brought to hackers.

7 15.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of me so far?

System_Overload

What do you think of me so far?

Well I have almost been here for a full week, and i just wanted to know what you think of me so far?

System_Overload
    Well it's good to know that no one wants me dead yet... lol

System_Overload

System_Overload
    Sweet I got one that wants me to die.... It's about time lol...

System_Overload

1. Learn to use the edit button
    2. Filling the forum with jokes that have been around a while is not cool. Post 1-2 joke threads per day maximum, please.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

System_Overload

Thumbs down

Sure what ever you say there buddie.....

System_Overload

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Well, he's right. It's good to get acquainted with the people around here but understand that posting countless posts a day that aren't related to the site or helping others out isn't going to get you on the "Most liked" list. It's nothing personal and we like having new members on here but this *is* a security site directed at people helping people with security problems, how-to's, trouble-shooting, reviews, and other things of that nature. JP does a good job keeping the content dynamic and smooth and we're trying to keep the forums stuck together. The worst thing is to fall into the category where nobody likes you, everybody hates your posts, guess they'll go post negative points (heh!) of which then, nobody *really* listens to your posts. That's something we don't want happening if possible but the negative points are there for a reason.

Just a suggestion.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

System_Overload

Thumbs up

Im with you there buddie that why i have two accounts here... I have this screen name for when im im a crazy mood like tonight, and I have an other screen name for all the other days....

System_Overload
    So far I have downed a 24 pack tonight.... Not a bad night....

System_Overload

System_Overload This was a worthless post and now i am 20% dumber for reading it.

I know this is general chitchat but, that was just so stupid. I will not give you NEG points because I don't like too. (expect on rare occasions) Instead I will just agree with Vorlin
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

One other thing I just look at most of your more recent post and they are just about worthless too. Stop posting BULLSH#T just to get your member status up(at least thats what i think you are doing)

Maybe I am just having a bad night but this crap pisses me off sometimes!!
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]