Thread: best isps?

best isps?

I the next few months i plan on switching to linux. I got an old box 266 mhz and 32 ram LOL... I have aol as an isp and i hate using their software. I posted on this a month or so ago and someone provided me a for a sniffer. It never worked for aol.. My question is has anybody ever hacked the aol software and gotten the bare username and password for dial up networking? I really need this because i will be trapped on a linux box with no internet connection. I really appreaciate the responses

Thanks,
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

Banned
    I posted the sniffer... Sorry it didnt work
    Try using the program on Netzero or Juno... I tried it before and it worked

Why not just get a real ISP? Unless you're in the Outskirts of Timbuktu, there should be plenty to choose from.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

xpaciscool ... forget aohell, it can't be DUN (hehe)
    see your pm inbox.. i think you'll be pleased

System_Overload

Question

Netzero or Juno??? No man dont do it!!!! Bad idea... Does K-Mart still do that blue light internet ****? A buddie of mine had it, and it was really good and fast.... The best free service I have used....
    Starting next week I will be running a T1!!!! How tight is that.....

System_Overload

I am a cracker
    hey man get earthlink

the secret fire....
    you need not to be on the "outskirts of timbuctu". in the heart of europe, in germany, there is almost NO affordable flatrate available in many cities even ...
    can you imagine paying per minute ?

it sux

Valentino

Banned
    Someone asked me to post the program again.... So here it is.... Imnot sure where I got it from LOL... Its been on my hard drive forever Hope it helps someone

[qoute]
    I really need this because i will be trapped on a linux box with no internet connection.
    [/qoute]

what about a linux box without an internet connection. i have 2 boxes of linux that is not connected to the internet and i am not planning to connect it. it is because i am using it for
    my programming purposes and my other purposes that doesn't need internet (e.g. office docu
    mentation and the like). it is true that if you connect your box in the net makes it different as
    a matter of fact it is build to be in the internet. however, in many other occasion you need not to connect to the net for a purpose.
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"