Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Self Evaluation

System_Overload

Post Self Evaluation

The following psychological test was developed by a think tank of top U.S. and European psychologists. The results are incredibly accurate in describing your personality with one simple question:

Which is your favourite Teletubbie:

A. Yellow
    B. Purple
    C. Green
    D. Red

(DECIDE BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN)

Profile for women...

A. If you chose the Yellow Teletubbie. You are bubbly and cheerful. People come to you when troubled because you always make them feel better about themselves. You are apt to clash with Red Teletubbie people!

B. If you chose the Purple Teletubbie. You are active and erratic. You have many ideas and set high standards for yourselves and others. Stay away from Green Teletubbie people, they tend to bring you down.

C. If you chose the Green Teletubbie. You are calm and reliable. Family plays a major role in your life and you
    often sacrifice your needs to please others. Yellow Teletubbie people are a good match for you.

D. If you chose the Red Teletubbie. You are bold and emotional. You are fierce in your opinions and quick to
    anger, but stick by your friends through thick and thin. Purple and Red Teletubbie people are an explosive
    combination.

Profile for men...

A. If you chose the Yellow Teletubbie. You are gay.

B. If you chose the Purple Teletubbie. You are gay.

C. If you chose the Green Teletubbie. You are gay.

D. If you chose the Red Teletubbie. You are gay.

PM me for the source...

System_Overload

Talking Good stuff

LMAO. I'm glad I cheated and scrolled down before I took the test. Thats funny as he$#%. I'll have to email that one to my freinds. I even blew my beer out my nose when I read this.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

System_Overload

Thumbs up

I cheated to... lol funny stuff.

System_Overload

TechieChick
    Hah. I'm a girl so I get off easy. I choose purple.

Damn I hate those teletubbies.

Banned
    I didnt choose at all Cause teletubbies deserve to die

System_Overload
    I feel the same way... They should all die!!!!

System_Overload

Banned
    oh jees loius, i guess i'm gay.sthuper! AHAHA great stuff!

down with the teletubbies, their demons that is taking over the world. *(shaking with fear)*
    Dare to say no to linux and dont risk to falling of the vagon and become a script kidie.

m$ is a death trap but it a choice;-)

Die. Just die.

I didn't vote at all... I hate teletubbies... they are almost as bad as Pokémon and Veggietales, except for the fact that Veggietales teaches a lesson. All of those teletubbies are evil, and I would laugh if in the middle of a show, one or all of them were to experience a sudden bout of SHC (Spontaneous Human Combustion)... I would tape it, and submit it to this site piece by piece...
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    --DDDDDD--------IIIIIIIIIII--------EEEEEEEEE-!!!!!!!
    --D---------D-----------I-------------E--------------!-----!
    --D---------D-----------I-------------E--------------!-----!
    --D---------D-----------I-------------EEEEEEE-----!----!
    --D---------D-----------I-------------E----------------!!!!-
    --D---------D-----------I-------------E-----------------_--
    --DDDDDD--------IIIIIIIIIIII-------EEEEEEEEE---[_]-
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

I belive that a brain can't take the giggeling sun and you'd go mad and the brain is turned into a bunch of grapes.

then after that you will *like* to live as a teletubbies and is wering a matching outfitt.

then you shop while saying -" i pray to the all mighty gud of the teletubbies, i am a TUBBIE"

and goes around seeing sun spots.

after that you start to burn from the inside (SHC) and then you vill be a teletubbie for eternity.

Now dont have nightmares kids, they wont hurt you they will make you "better" like the rest of us, muhaaaaaa ( evil laugh with echo)
    Dare to say no to linux and dont risk to falling of the vagon and become a script kidie.

m$ is a death trap but it a choice;-)