I was just thinking...after reading yet another completely useless post by a certain irate pissed off I-have-a-lame-life-and-must-torment-others-online "newbie", I figured I'd throw this out.

What about if a newbie on here, having to climb to 100 posts to be a "member", has to have a certain number of antipoints else their account is deleted?

Meaning: user comes on, signs in, and is now an antionline n00b, but instead of posting good things, they're constantly posting useless shite and getting negative points for it. So then, when they hit 100 posts, if they have...say..more than -30 antipoints, their account is removed.

Why? Because it's completely useless to have these people around and now, with the userbase comparably on-track with antipoints and such, I see it more successful than when I first got here.

This might be laughable, but I'm just trying to think of some way to prevent dumbass postings on here that have absolutely nothing to do with security (which is ok) AND have to be directed at pissing off everyone and their brother and unfortunately, "ignoring it" isn't really an option because they just keep posting.