Thread: tutorial

Post tutorial

I was thinking about posting a tutorial, but I wanted to post one on something most people on this site aren't already experts at. So I came up with this idea : How useful would a series of tutorials on basic/intermediate electronics be to you?

System_Overload

Lightbulb

Sounds cool. Im sure that would help alot of people. Good idea!!!

System_Overload

computer science students have a subject on basic electronics and advance electronics
    in which my school days bored me of the subject. but, if you make your tutorials more
    concise and easy to understand not to mention those basic 'logic gates' i am sure that
    they would love binaries and will also speak 1 and 0's to understand the computer.
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

I am a cracker
    Sounds good to me, it will help me out.

Originally posted by protocool
    computer science students have a subject on basic electronics and advance electronics
    in which my school days bored me of the subject. but, if you make your tutorials more
    concise and easy to understand not to mention those basic 'logic gates' i am sure that
    they would love binaries and will also speak 1 and 0's to understand the computer.
    I was thinking more analog electronics.

that will be a great idea man...good idea....but if u are starting the tutorial on electronics..then pls start it from very basics...because ..then only the new people to electronics..like me ..will be able to understand....

thanks....
    A laptop, internet connection and beer.

yes...i was planning on starting with the basics. I took a two year course at ITT Tech in electronic engineering, so I plan on writing the tutorials in the order I learned it all.

That would be great! You could include the very basics of on off switches and how they combine to make the computer!
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;