View Poll Results: What's your Backend Like...

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • PHP

5 33.33%
  • ASP

2 13.33%
  • Coldfusion

2 13.33%
  • CGI

1 6.67%
  • Other

4 26.67%
  • backend...huh?

1 6.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kim Schmitz a.k.a. Kimble

Originally posted by System_Overload
    Hey get this a buddie of mine that I went to high school with says that after his mom+dad split up. His mom hooked up with Captain Crunch, and they still live together today in Palm Harbor Florida.... I never meet this guy, but some of my buddies have and they say he is the real deal.... Kinda cool I guess...

System_Overload
    I don´t think this is 100% true, Crunch lives in California.
    I know that he did live in Florida a few years back but I don´t know anything about his past relationships.
    The man still has his secrets, but then again they´re working on a motion picture about him.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    funny thing ur baggin out a guy who knows a lot more than u when u get some knowledge come back then u can bag him out
    I disagree. I'm "baggin out a guy" who's full of himself, and who doesn't offer a "real" product. Shoes for 1500 bucks? Give me a break. How egotistical is that? As far as "lot more than me", when I see some of his efforts, maybe then I'll just have an idea on just how much he DOES know because as of right now, all I see is a bunch of words on a web page and that doesn't account for shite. I also read a bunch of words trying to hype his own image up to this great being who's higher than the rest. Go join his Kimpire if you're a staunch advocate of his site. I'm sure you'll be one of the few who do.

Constructive criticism: you might consider typing a bit more concisely. I always thought substitution of 3 letters for 1 is inane and makes one look like a complete dumbass. Just MHO though.

I saw a report about him on RTL (a german TV channel). His family kicked him out early and things didn't go well in his early years. Just a poor fat bastard now in jail...

Funny thing is that the same station made report a year earlier. Praising him as an internet and hacker guru and Kimble said all the "cool" things you read on his homepage and you saw him with a fat mercedes and on his yacht. I just couldn't bear him and switched to another channel. Thought, what a yerk...
    Everyone has problems in their early years. I didn't have a rose garden of a time from the time I was in HS to the time I left home but you don't see me making a bunch of crap up just to better myself and mooching/leeching off of real money-earning people. Image is nothing. Performance is everything. When he learns this, maybe he'll be better off. I knew a guy similar to this once named Don. Didn't take me too long to realize that half of what he said was complete BS. I mean, he said things like he's one of the original creators of QBert yet his name isn't on the credits because they stole his idea and he killed a tiger with his K-Bar knife overseas when he was in the SF. Oh did I mention he was taking a dump when the tiger jumped him? Come on...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Everyone has problems in their early years. I didn't have a rose garden of a time from the time I was in HS to the time I left home but you don't see me making a bunch of crap up just to better myself and mooching/leeching off of real money-earning people.
    much agreed.... im still going threw that crap...and ive already been moved out for 4 months
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

TechieChick
    First order of business was turning the sound down...what was with the throbbing?? It was obviously a submliminal message of some sort.....a giant machine churning out Kimblecrap?

What a load of garbage...my favorite part though was the itty bitty link way at the bottom, email kimble in jail.