Thread: I need batch files...

I need batch files...

Hello everyone...I'm lookin' for some help...for my web design class in college...I am to write a webpage...I want a part of the webpage reserved for batch files, source code and tutorials on batch file writing...why? don't ask...I just like batch files...if anyone has any of these that I can put on my webpage and/or link to their location...I will be greatly appreciative...I will not forget to place credit where credit is due...thanks for any help...you may check out the humble beginnings of this site at http://www.lltc.org/student/solid_morph

Ummmmm i think i put some links at the bottom of one of ur other posts I think it was something like a Website question? U were asking peps to check some image on ur site cause it didn't seem to load??? well anyways theres a post from me on that thread giving a couple of good links and a link to a tu i wrote a while back on .bat files if u have any more questions just pm me and I'll try to help

v_Ln

hey...

sorry...I forgot all about that...ill check it...thanks dude

thanks valhallen

the link is up...check out the message at bottom of my webpage...thanks a lot dude...

Banned
    I found these files hangin around my computer.. Check them out.. They might help

Man... I can remember staying up until about 3:00 in the morning, programming autoexec.bat's to try to eke out 1 more K of ram to run Master of Magic... 573K expanded needed... hehehe... I've still got some of those boot disks, if you want the autoexecs give me a mail - also have config.sys and probably a million other batch files on 3 1/2 floppy.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede