Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final farewell?

You post some great posts Remote_Access - it's a loss to all of us to see you go. Hopefully your trip will only be a very short one.

Good luck with everything,
    Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

AntiOnline Senior Member
    I will miss you man, and hopefully you can make a speedy return to us AOers!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Damn,
    Now I had readed this.
    I hope to see you here soon, really.
    Thanks for your availability and help.
    It isn't a farewell ... §
    What is essential is invisible
    to the eye ...
    ]ØÐÖ§|-|Å

I have heard a lot of reasons why people want to leave AO, but this is a first.

Good Luck.

DjM.

oblio
    haha only a jackass would get arrested for posession

Noble Hamlet
    Oh Remote Access.

Now before you all get emotional may I just ask why you are sad to this young man go?

Just some scandal from the past.

Remember this?

Learn how to organize your forms, fix that stupid bot, and send out the news letter at least once every 2 weeks. And another thing, AO should learn from other security sites, may be they can show you how to "keep it up" JP. (the bot)

Remote_Access_
    or wait this... the classic Im going to New Order thread, in which Negative made me smile.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Remote_Access_
    Hello every one...I've decided to move to a more serious and organized security discussion group(s).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And who are you again?

quote:
    Some of you may all ready be registered members there or heard of this site. Neworder also has an irc channel with a bot that actually works.

Oh yeah, I remember... you're the one who adviced Sebastos12 to _get online and chat in Antionline more often

quote:
    I will drop in every now in again to keep in touch with the few serious and intelligent members of antionline.

Don't bother...

quote:
    (you know who you are)

RiOtEr? lmao

quote:
    Neworder also offers the same services (if not more) as AO but with out the annoying quistions, script kiddies

Well, I know of at least 3 script kiddies who recently joined Neworder...

quote:
    and the stupid antipoint rateing system. You will be judged by your intelligence instead of a failing rateing system.

I hope the people at Neworder won't judge you by your humbleness.

quote:
    I'm hopeing that the few intelligent security minded individuals that are on antionline will join RiOtEr, LiMp1058, and my self at Neworder. If you do not know where to find it then you don't deserve to be there in the first place. You should stay here with the rest of the script kids, its where you belong...

I'm wondering how you ever found Neworder...

quote:

quote:
    I've come to one simple conclution.... Antionline's site, fourms, IRC and everything else associated with AO sucks.

You're associated to AO too, aren't you?

quote:
    And i would like to send a special message for the simple minded unintelligent jackass that added this to my antipoints:
    "He was asking a sincere question and you flamed him for no reason, it will not be tolerated here/"

**** YOU
    There are no neat tricks for windows...

Very intelligent, Remote...

quote:

If there be any who do wish to remain in contact with me, you can find me on neworder or send an email to No_limit_107@yahoo.com
    Remote_Access_@antionline.com

Guess not everything associated to AO sucks...

And this gem

Originally posted by Remote_Access_
    This is the first edition that I've written. I'm not even sure if it's the first actual AO mailing list and I'm sure it's not but it's the first one I've conducted with the help of other security companies and induviduals. I've recently made a departure from AO and made quite a fool of my self but none the less, I decided to come back to the discussion board. You knoe i luv u guyz.

[/QUOTE]Cut-N-Paste.. I can call you Cut-N-Paste can't I??
    I supported the idea of a mailing list/newsletter.. I believe it would be a valuable addition to the site.. Now, I briefly read over your newsletter, and one thing struck me... Have you ever heard of formatting??? Y'know, page breaks, table of contents.. all those kinda things which make it easier to read and find the information your after...

Now, I understand that you were trying to be helpful.. But you have really gone at it the wrong way... Rather than Cut-N-Pasting whole slabs of information, you really should write a brief intro, and then provide a link to the page your grabbing the information from... that way, your making it easy to read, and also not depriving other sites of their deserved traffic by stealing their work...

And admitting that you copied the sections from SANS, doesn't make it ok... Did you actually ask SANS if you could use the text you borrowed?? Did you check that you weren't violating any copyrights?? I mean, your posting it stating that its AO's Newsletter... if you haven't checked this, and have violated copyright, you could get AO into trouble...

Also, did you get JP's permission before writing this? In general, people/organisations do not like it when you write something under their guise, without their permission.. it can get them into a lot of trouble, and facilitate a lot of false images....

I'd be more than happy to help with further newsletters, providing that these issues and certain others are resolved...

Matty Cross[/QUOTE]

Wait theres more

I love people that throw around the word "ignorance". If anything Remote Access, you are the ignorant one for your vapid brain's usage of the word ignorant. After that whole long speech of yours, you turn around and do the same thing all over again! HYPOCRISY ALERT. You are telling others to 'chill out' and then you retort with the same consistant banter. How can you possibly claim us all to have been 'script kiddies' at one point or another? Has it dawned on you that maybe some have had legitimate interest in computers right from day 1? And to tell Noble Hamlet to 'start thinking' when clearly he has presented a well thought out argument. What the hell is an L? The 40oz idea however is a good one, maybe in a drunken state, Noble Hamlet will be able to interact at your level.
    oblio

Well I just hope the newbies realsie this stoner isnt Mr. Niceguy so please if youre gonna lick ass do it somewhere else.

So Remote_Access_ is dumb, getting caught with illegal drugs and I am the stupid one eh? C'mon r_a_ this is just idiotic, then you have Vorlin saying its ok if youre young and so on, can you take these guys serious, pack of stoners and antipoint sharers....*cough* [not from a toke you see]

Cue antihaxor .... yawn...

Damn that sucks for u...

the best of luck....

and perhaps I'll see u again some day...
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

bye
    tH3#cL3aN3r

You will be missed Remote..you have made some great posts.
    I am sorry you got busted man...why couldn't it be one of the village idiots like Noble Hamet? It would be nice to lose a lame moron like that...oh well he's still good for laughs..after all his post read like the sunday comics (as they are as security related as them too!) I wish you well Remote..as well as good luck.

We will miss you RA!!! Hope you come back soon

"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do for any fellow being, let me do it now… as I shall not pass this way again. " ~William Penn