Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh my

TechieChick

Oh my

This just happened and since I've now replaced my spleen I'm going to share with all of you.

I share office space with a small ISP and a college student that is majoring in IT is trying to get a (thank god) salary free internship with him this summer. He's on the phone with her going over some details and he says something about using mostly Cisco products....her reply?

"Cool....my brother drives for Sysco."

Oh...my...gawddd...

oblio
    did you see the simpsons on sunday

TechieChick
    No, I didn't. Tell me she didn't pull that from there.

He was just on the phone with her not ten minutes ago.

thtas kinda funny
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Yeah, my boss at another company (senior unix admin for 12 years) went to his class reunion and talked to a guy who worked for Sysco and he's saying "Oh that's good...hubs, routers, switches..." and the guy says "No...paper plates, napkins, plastic utensils". His reply.."Oh.".
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

TechieChick
    HAH....and I'm still laughing to the point that I misspelled Sysco.

Hmm... ask her if her brother delivers to the Erie Beach in Port Dover, Ontario, Canada - I'll say hi
    That's hilarious.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

Originally posted by oblio
    did you see the simpsons on sunday
    Yeah, I found that part hilarious.
    -Shkuey
    Living life one line of error free code at a time.

That's as funny as the guy who's resume I had to look over. He said he was proficient in LINE-X. That's right LINE-X. So does anyone know what LINE-X is. Certainly he did not mean Linux. Anyway...... he didn't get the interview.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Originally posted by KorpDeath
    That's as funny as the guy who's resume I had to look over. He said he was proficient in LINE-X. That's right LINE-X. So does anyone know what LINE-X is. Certainly he did not mean Linux. Anyway...... he didn't get the interview.
    It's a truckbed liner... maybe he's into cars and trucks.
    -Shkuey
    Living life one line of error free code at a time.