Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: African Americans and Computers

akanicknick
    And one other thing, if blacks are proud of their history and respect themselves then why must they take upon themselves the White name of American? They can be called whatever they want to be but let's just leave it at africans. They are not americans and never will be, so let them choose their own name and not try to live up to the expectations of our great White name of Americans.

Whats the purpose of listing the accomplishments of black people? Do you think we NEED to see this, or are you trying to start a black forum. that would be rude.

im sorry i looked at these posts!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Who the hell cares. The 'net is the last place we exist without fear of prejudice due to color, race, sexuality and religion. Why the hell people keep bringing up things like race is beyond me......perhaps they have run out of ideas such as "one mans junk" or "I am a fool".......

Originally posted by {P²P}Apocalypse
    I must agree with you KorpDeath my birth mother is 100% Cherokee. She lives on a small reservation in western NC.

Have you read the book "Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee"??? Brilliant read....

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Let me just verify a few things so people don't get the wrong idea:

1: I'm not racist in any form or fashion. I've helped countless people regardless of anything physical about them all because I either wanted to or because they had the right mentality.

2: I'm tired of seeing good honest working-class people get the shaft in preference for people based on their racial/sex orientation. Too many times I've seen it done and where's the Affirmative Action for Caucasians for me to call when I see this "injustice" done to a white person? Nowhere because it doesn't exist. AA and the NAACP might've been started for good reasons to make sure things are fair and that's fine, but now, in this day and age, it's nowhere near equal. Down in Tampa, a police chief was fired because he said that another police officer-in-training (I think that's the right phrase) was "an orangatuan" (spelling is off on that). It just so happened the chief was white and the p-i-o was black. Do you see this happening if both were white? What if the chief was black and the p-i-o was white? Give me a break...

This is the great thing about kids...their mind is free (mostly) from the harsh discriminations and mental blocks that adults/teenagers have. All they want to do is play. Makes me wish I could go back to that age when it didn't matter if you were (insert really long list here), just whether or not you were a good runner or hitter or whatever.

Anyways, I know I come off as sounding racist on this but hey, they voice their crap every day, I'm voicing mine right now.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

heh

our views have offended The Preacher it seems...

Sorry if my views offended u but thier my views.. if u dont like them dont talk in general chit chat if u cant take others responses. Im not racist i just get sick of hearing that everyone is racist because at one time or antother two people argueing are dif colors or races and a such. I dont like the fact that White Males have to work alot harder to get things that at times minoritys get alot easier. At my highschool they have scholarships for minoritys commin out thier butt holes but u only see one that fits into a place where a white male can get it. If you think i hate minoritys then ur not reading between the lines correctly. If we want to be equal we gotta stop making some things easier for one race or sex then another race or sex.

Id love to hear others opinions on this so please reply, and also a reply from ThePreacher would be nice.

_NetSyN_

[shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

as a life long resident of the biggest melting pot in the world, I have seen every variation of what this thread turned into; racism.

society, specifically U.S., has become so hyper-sensitive that we have over compensated what civil rights were set out to do = make all men (& woman) equal. if you are the slightest bit a non white/caucasion male you get bonus points or get the bell curve flipped in your direction. it seems that we have now made the white male a minority. i actually got 10 bonus points on a government test because my grandfather is an american indian. for the love of christ, the last time a saw a teepee was in the museam of natural history!

by no means am i a racist. and NO i don't hate everybody equally. i have gone to war with rednecks, blacks, hispanics, etc... and when it comes down to they are men just like the rest of us. the only difference is that ancestors they could never know were from a different place. and don't say you can relate, because there is no way possible you can emulate their situation!!

today no one person is at more of a disadvantage than another unless you are mentally or physically handicapped!!

just my 2 cents.

btw - trump is not the #2 richest man in america. he's not even in the top 10. he's not even #2 in NY.
    4ChecK

--ssshhh, be vewry, vewry quiet...

Originally posted here by akanicknick
    And one other thing, if blacks are proud of their history and respect themselves then why must they take upon themselves the White name of American? They can be called whatever they want to be but let's just leave it at africans. They are not americans and never will be, so let them choose their own name and not try to live up to the expectations of our great White name of Americans.
    Oh for ****'s sake...are you really like this? Klan meeting, anyone?

"They are not americans and never will be..."

I'm speechless...

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Ourobos,
    you are not the only one wondering about this brainless wonder
    kkk/white power bs.
    arguing with them is in vein.
    they have no brain
    if they could actually use their brain, i d ask them to read a book, but ... i fear they could not
    because of the evil black letters that are spread over those neat white pages _rofl_

well the book title is Eye of the storm

last not least

what a empty life must they lead
    if such slander they need...

Valentino

hahaha,

just noticed,
    speaking of KKK
    in akas nickname we have them 3 Ks :P

Valentino