Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: African Americans and Computers

Banned
    Were sorry if we offended you with our comments, ThePreacher.... But isnt that what this forum was built on?... Opinions.... Some people may think that oblio is annoying.... But IMHO hes a great addition to this board... Without him speaking his mind the board would be boring.... You shouldnt be offended by other peoples opinions, because sometime, someday someone will be offended by one of your opinions and when that day comes, you will understand why these people support their opinions... Come back ThePreacher.... IMHO You are one of the great people on this website

Well I honestly don't see how racism even came about. It's one of the worst things to ever happen to human society. Vorlin your posts kicked ass! Why is this even an issue anymore? That's my only question. But one thing I have to say is that black girls have big asses you gotta love it Well thats all I have to say

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    But one thing I have to say is that black girls have big asses you gotta love it Well thats all I have to say
    ROFL, that's hilarious...

I didn't want to offend TP for a relatively good post that he started. After all, a lot of inventions have been sparked by the same initiative and want for something new in all [wo]mankind regardless of color. However, it's now a completely *****ed system where, as 4check said, it's tipped in the favor of any said "minority" when now, as [s]he said, the white guy is the losing "race" now. Does this mean I hate everyone who gets promoted who isn't white? No. It just means I'm gonna work my ass off even more to advance myself to the best of my abilities. I've never wanted any favoritism for any job offer I've got because it'd be unfair to someone if they did. I want to know that I got it because of my ability, nothing else. There are a lot of people out there in the job market that could take that lesson and I fear a great number of them are of some "minority" background.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Black, white, blue, red, fu*king poker pink belly dotts, it doesnt mean **** to me.
    It should be about who you are and what you do, but thats this society at the moment.

as already stated previously

Banned
    This has probably been said but while were here on the net you dont who you might offend unwittingly so I suggest this thread dies before it gets a little out of hand.

Ignore if you will, just what I thought.