Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Watch Tech TV?

Blast From the Past
    i hate the new techtv....and all i hear about nowadays is videogames....yea videogames are great but other stuff is way more important *this comming out of a 15 year olds mouth*...in fact id rather learn about a new exploit and how to patch it then how to beat a level in a videogame anyday
    kevin is a lucky SOB hahahaha

hey by the way anyone know an ETA on the next thebroken movie?

www.thebroken.org go their if you have no idea what im talking about
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

I agree with you Hex on the fact that there is more shows about gaming on the G4techtv web site then computers. I was hoping that it would be a 50/50 deal when they merged but seeing how it isn't I hardly visit the site anymore they really should bring back call for help or at least create another show that is either better or the same.

Blast From the Past
    i think call for help is still on but at like ramdom times...and i cant stand their new site...at all...plane and simple......i want the old techtv back...anyone with me on this?

i used to watch techtv a couple years ago.. tss was teh ****

except i only ever saw one thing about linux.. they showed how to recompile the kernel.. i think they should have done more on linux

then again, i didn't watch it that much, so maybe i just missed the episodes where they did linux stuff..

hexadecimal is the only person I can agree with.

TechTV, including the new Screen Savers, really sucks alot. Its basically the equivalent to a "Newbie Windows Forum," at best. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but they rarely, if at all anymore, have any really indepth stuff that is discussed, let alone for any other operating system than Windows or Mac (but mainly Windows).

Eh... good concept, shitty implementation. Though, the cast is really good. Grade-A.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Yea I would watch tech TV but yea we dont get the channel saddness

Originally posted here by kryptonic
    Yea I would watch tech TV but yea we dont get the channel saddness
    I get a whopping 8 channels No cable here, mom doesn't feel like paying for sat. Don't let your mother become a teacher!!! They do not get paid enough.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Originally posted here by The Grunt
    I get a whopping 8 channels No cable here, mom doesn't feel like paying for sat. Don't let your mother become a teacher!!! They do not get paid enough.
    Heh, funny you should say that, my mom is going to start teaching the 8th grade this year

But really, if I only got 8 channels, I wouldn't give a ****, because I don't watch TV.

I make up for it, though, sitting in front of the computer.

Yea i rarely watch TV either. Its not as fun as computers to me.

Blast From the Past
    when i do watch tv its to to watch my friends play halo....and when their not playing halo i have my apple ][e running chess on it