Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My opinion on Antionline....

haraam77

Thumbs up My opinion on Antionline....

I have only been coming to this site for a few days now and already I have a high opinion on it and have recommended it to some of my friends. I have a genuine interest in the inner working of computers and the possibilities of higher knowledge.
    There are not many good sites out there for a hacker to learn from. Most are script kiddies who really don't have a clue as to what they are doing. Here, I have found the members to be very helpful and too have a genuine interest in hacking. I have only a few posts thus far but have gotten some helpful tips and advice. I look foreward to learning all I can here. Thanx

AO French Antique News Whore
    Very true...
    -Simon \"SDK\"

one thing you will learn is that a lot of people here are NOT here to learn hacking...we're here to learn how to defend AGAINST hacking...so ask intelligent questions..you will get intelligent answers...ask how to hack hotmail and you'll feel the wrath...as it were...

for me...i couldn't care less about learning to hack if you mean defacing websites or poking around in someones home computer...learning how things work...how to defend my company against intruders, viruses and whatever...patching holes...that's what i'm here for...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

I have to agree everywhere else I've visted with intent on learning I've been floweded with
    |-|0\/\/ c4|\| | |-|4c|< |-|07|\/|4||_??!!??
    or something to those words...

here at AO in my short membership I have found the people (well majority of which) to be inteligent and helpfull as well as experienced in many different areas of computer security...am glad to be here and I'm glad to be constantly learning

v_Ln

haraam77

Talking LMAO

Well...."zigar"......I'm glad to hear that you are such a model citizen...lol. I too have a broad range of interests about computers, security, etc.......but, I have NO regrets whatsoever about saying that I have a strong interest in hacking. And, I am sure there are many people that come here for the purpose of learning the art of hacking.....as well as prevention. Besides, I doubt I would ever post an unintelligent question so please keep your petty insults to yourself. Thank you for such an amusing reply....lmao.

no petty insult intended..in fact i commented on your "intelligent" question in another thread...my point was this...there are a lot of stupid questions like hacking hotmail that get asked here...and the only response that will get is F8ck off go look it up on google...

my impression of ao is that hackers are welcome here...fools aren't...but that's just me...so

welcome...

and ..psst..chill out...it's friday...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

I think its a killer site even though some people get a little bent when ya ask a question, but guess thats the way you learn.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Originally posted here by zigar
    one thing you will learn is that a lot of people here are NOT here to learn hacking...we're here to learn how to defend AGAINST hacking...
    We ARE here to learn (or teach) hacking
    We are here to learn how to defend against CRACKING

Zigar:

You misused the terms hacker / hacking / hack
    The right terms in this case are cracker / cracking / crack

I think I have to give up my mission about the hacker / cracker difference
    every1 seems to interpret hacker the wrong way...
    Perhaps I have to change my mood now...

hmmm...i've always been under the impression that cracking was more along the lines of cracking was what you did to progs...hacking was what you did to computers, systems...

is not so...???...

haraam77

Cool Oops.......

Sorry zigar.......maybe I misunderstood your intent. I do strongly agree with VictorKaums reply though. I want to learn hacking, not for harmful purposes, but to truly understand and explore the inner working of computers, programms, etc...Crackers are the mischevous little punks who invade personal privacy with malicious intent.