Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Pot Smokers Please Read.. RA

Hey Big E. Statistics are BS. Everyone knows that. I've had plenty of ex-friends that never smoked weed, but were big cokeheads, speedfreaks, or herion losers. No one ever interviewed them.
    The simple fact of the matter is, is that "they" (gov't, media, etc.) cannot find a compelling reasonfor people not to smoke weed so their answer is blame it on something you can't quantify. Like it'll make you do worse drugs. This whole discussion reminds me of 'Reefer Madness'. That was the U.S. gov't first all out attack on weed. And man let me tell you it was funny as hell, and sad at same time. Shows you how little the gov't pays attention..

Filmspeed isn't showing reefer madness anymore. Sorry. You'll definitely want to look it up though.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

You gotta buy the DVD but at least here you can read a review which hits the nail on the head.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/5555/reefer.html
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    Well in theory nobody is going to honestly read anything here and be wholly effected by it, I doubt anyone here would read my post and say thats it no more joints for me...etc...

However Im just trying make a balanced argument, you cant everyone pro-cannabis and not at least try to contest the idea!!

Anyway I doubt I'll post to this thread anymore, I think Im all out of ideas.

hehehe I love The Netherlands, its been legal for several years now!!!
    and sorry but smoking weed uis much better than drinking (I do both)
    I think smoking pot IS worth it
    GOD invented evolution \'cause he couldn\'t do it all by himself.

In all my life things have been bad. I took marijuana several times, but nothing, not marijuana, XTC, alcohol, or even cocaine could ease my pain. I went to gambling, yet my pain still existed. I contemplated suicide looking for a release from the pain, but even that was unsatisfying. I gave up on everything. If marijuana could not ease my pain, what is it good for? The pain still exists.

dude those aer bigger problems... dont depend on drugs and **** to fix them, thats where addictions start, and BIG depression and ****.
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

possibly...

weed could be a gateway drug...I think of it this way dudes...weed is a popular...a lot of people smoke it....a person has a friend who shares a joint with them for the first time(has never done any drugs before)...they like the feeling produced and try it again...after awhile they decide to look to buy it themselves(the friend is gone or something)...they meet a person who sells weed but also has a couple hits of acid for sale...sure why not...so the dude buys the acid and weed...likes the acid decides to get some more...other dude is out of acid but knows where to get some...dude meets more dudes and soon just because he liked weed...he has connections to other drugs...doesn't necessarily mean he has to try them....but the option is open...thanks to marijuana being a gateway drug...which it is...being a gateway drug doesn't have to be a bad thing...like the goverment makes it out to be...so don't be hypocrites....don't let the gov't tell ya what ta think....do that for yourself...by the way...to the dude that said s/he worked at a medicine type place...ya forgot to tell these fine people that there is a chemical in cannabis that dialates blood vessels...a great cure for headaches...and acid reduction...great for stomach aches....it is bad for the lungs...so let's see if we extract the chemicals that give us the high and use that as a pill or snort or something...would it still be harmful...????if I remember correctly...alcohol is hell on your liver...so what would cannbis in a powdered form to our systems...

snorting pure THC.....now THAT would be interesting

I am a cracker
    I really don't see the big deal about someone getting high you smoke a joint or (blunt) your high for a few hours then your sober again. I have done plenty of projects on the internet while I was stoned and I did projects sober, I personally think I work better when I am stoned because I pay a lot more attention to details and I examine my work more..Plus it's a lot of fun to have your friends over and female friends that smoke out of your water bong's and watch them cough up A lung drool loose there breath then they are high azz hell!!! (tiffany) (amber) (ashley) (emily) (katie) (stacy) (jessica)(audra) etc...<---- True smokers

hehe that is kinda funny... my ex GF used to get high as hell.... i remember this one time.,....we both got REALLLLLLYYLYLYLLYYLYYY high....and it was dark.... and there was a bed.....