all of you. I won't post or reply to private messages
for quite some time. I have charges for posession of
marujuana with intent to distribute. My bond was set
at $5000. I'd just like to let everyone who still smokes
bud that.. it's not worth it. It's fun and all but it REALLY
isn't worth it. I hope none of you have to spend a few
nights in jail to figure that out.. Cause that's what it took
for me to learn and belive me, I did. Take my advice, just
quit now while you're ahead. You'll thank me for it later.
I'm not going to make a list of farewells to everyone cause
there's too many ppl to list and I don't want to leave anyone out.
It's been nice knowing you all. So long, Farewell, and goodbye.
See you when I can..

R e m o t e _ A c c e s s _

I think everyone that knows Remote_Access_ has read this... Well the replys were 4 pages long and remote access was a great person.. Remote Access was the first person that honestly was nice to me on this fourm and IRC network.. he was the only person that found what i said interesting.. and i even got stalked green points from him even though from what i hear he couldnt dance hes going to be missed a great deal..

my girlfriend and her friends smoked pot on a regular basis and i told her to stop or id dump her.. why u may ask? cause i love her and i didnt wanna lose her over that stupid crap.. weed like most drugs is illegal and its not worth it!! dont buy it.. dont sell it.. dont even smoke it.. crap dont even eat it.. itll bite u in the ass in the long run. My girlfriend has become a much better person after she stoped smokein pot.. shes accually passing classes now instead of cutting them to go smoke pot. I love my michelle and i never want to lose her.. but if i d lose her i want it to be my fualt.. not a litttle bag of weed's fualt. Pot took RA away from us... i saw we burn all our pot in someone we hates yard so that they get busted for havin pot or sumthin!! BURN ALL POT!!! *just dont inhale while its burning* (THIS IS A JOKE.. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBLITY IF U DO ANYTHING I SAID HERE)

So please anyone out there who has a head above thier shoulders... DONT SMOKE POT.. if ur not gonna listen.. at least be carefull..

Instead pass the bear damn it!!! ->

_NetSyN_ (pray for RA..)