Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pot Smokers Please Read.. RA

I don't like being around people who smoke, but if you can't smoke in the open air, then where the f#$# can you do it? No smoking in Gov't Bldgs is a good idea, same on the bus or Metro, but banning it in Public? Thats going to far....
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

I am glad smoking is not allowed in public places. Smokers don't realize this, but their clothes, cars, and themselves stink. As far as weed being legal, I don't think so. I have hung around pot heads, and what they think is smart or funny is just plain stupid. Yes they are calm, but do you want someone who is half alert driving in front of you. If people choose to smoke in their home, outside of publics areas, and in their cars fine. But don't make everyone suffer from your addiction!
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Originally posted here by Louie
    I am glad smoking is not allowed in public places. Smokers don't realize this, but their clothes, cars, and themselves stink. As far as weed being legal, I don't think so. I have hung around pot heads, and what they think is smart or funny is just plain stupid. Yes they are calm, but do you want someone who is half alert driving in front of you. If people choose to smoke in their home, outside of publics areas, and in their cars fine. But don't make everyone suffer from your addiction!
    Gotta agree. The bathrooms at my school reek, and are frequently locked.
    Why am I still here?

Wink Hello

What's up everyone? How've y'all been? Obviously better that I am, hehe.
    Thanks for your replies, messages, and support. I'll keep you updated on
    the out come. I still haven't went to court yet. I'm out on bond trying to get
    my life straight. I couldn't help but post a reply even though I said I wasn't
    going to for a while. I think after some of you that still smoke spend a few
    days in jail, you'll stop smoking too. But it's your decision. I really wish that
    you would listen to me though.Take it from some one who knows. Don't let it
    go in one ear and out the other.. like I did.You'll regret it later and then you'll
    be thinking about what I said and you'llrealize that
    I was right and you should've listened..

itll bite u in the ass in the long run.
    - That's the truth. I've smoked for 5 years and never thought
    that I would go to jail over it.. untill I started selling it to feed
    my addiction. I've been there and done that and trust me on
    this one fellaz/ladyz.. IT'S NOT WORTH IT
    I hope you don't have to go through what I did to realize that.

(pray for RA..)
    - Thank you, I could use a prayer. Everyone's thoughts
    and prayers are dearly appreciated. Thank you all.

Not a good thing, certainly something I would'nt promote.
    - Me either.

in the case of Remote Access he should try to plead guilty
    - Hehe, thanks but no thanks. Not guilty your honor.. not ******NG guilty!
    Not guilt y'all gots ta feel me.

Why should pot be singled out as such a bad drug
    - It's not just pot. All drugs are bad when they're abused.
    Everything is good in moderation.

....POT ROCKS...
    - Naaah.. don't listen to this fella. Pot sux0rs.
    Keep smokin' that **** if you want, I can't stop you but I'm warning you..
    It will bite you in the ass.

I personally think that they should make marijuana legal.
    - You and me both buddy but that's not gonna change anything.
    Pot isn't ever going to be legalized.. but if it is I still won't smoke.

Don’t just look what happened to RA … listen to him … he’s the right person to judge....
    - Wait a minute.. I'm not here to judge anyone for haveing their own personal beliefs and ideas. I'd just like to let you know that it's not the road that you want to travel. It's long, hard, and leads to a dead end. Take care everyone and try to stay out of trouble.

Keep ya headz up,
    Remote_Access_

The main thing you guys aren't focusing on in RA's post is: with intent to distribute. That is why he is getting it so harsh. If you get caught with a little bit of weed you get a slap on the wrist and put on probation. But intent to distribute is a whole nother story. The government will get you hard for that one.

In my opinion marijuana SHOULD be legalized with the same restrictions as alcohol. It is your body and as long as you aren't hurting anyone else you should be able to do whatever you want to it. Whether someone thinks that smoking is stupid or not, it isn't there business what you put in your body.

RA, hopefully they won't get you too bad. We had our quarrels, but you seem like a cool guy. And as Dr Toker said, the law hurt remote access, not his choice to smoke weed. Reminds me about the thought police in 1984. The part where Winston isn't doing or believing what the government wants him to, so they lock him up until he turns into what they want him to be. Actually, that is exactly what is happening isn't it? Hmmm.... RA didn't hurt anyone, he just did what the government didn't want him to.

"They're trying to build a prison, for you and me to live in. Another prison system" - System of a Down
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

NetSyn,

Aside from the legal issues, we all want to lend you our support. We truly will miss your insight and contributions. Good luck with your trial.

I meant Remote Access, sorry!

I am a cracker
    So please anyone out there who has a head above thier shoulders... DONT SMOKE POT.. if ur not gonna listen.. at least be carefull..
    Let me tell everyone at www.antionline.com I'm a pot smoker I made money with it, but then again I been in trouble with "the law" I am now in college, and I work part-time, and I install car stero systems on the side. There are two type's of Pot-head's in this world smart stoners and STUPID STONERS What kind of stoner are you?

I will be high till I die
    I love to light up and logon on

well...

That could be argued...but I'd like to say that I am a "smart stoner"...my tolerance has gone down...which a lot of people make fun of me for...but I just laugh back at them...because for the 50 dollars it takes the "chronics" to get high...i get the same with five bucks...who's the smart one?...I have better stuff to do...what I don't like is people preaching to me that marijuana is evil and a sin...if you get busted...shame on ya....don't become a preacher because of your shortcomings...just spend the time in a cell and get over it...I am glad that it showed you a new road...I've been in jail for possession...I still smoke pot...because the goverment throw me in jail for something as trivial as weed and expect me to stop because they sent me to my "room"...I had to stop myself...I GREW UP...I have a two-year old boy and a family to take care of...but the weekends are mine...just as some people choose to have a few beers on the weekend...I choose to smoke a jay or two...I don't get violent...I don't go driving...I sit at home and dink around with batch files and web pages while trippin' out on some Pantera, Sepultura and/or sometimes Fruity Loops(a music program)...please do not tell me that I should quit doing something that you were unable to suppress...I feel bad for ya and all...but that was YOUR choice...not mine...I prefer to stay out of jail...and I will stay that way...thank you...flame on...

Antioline has awaken!!! this is the subject ive been waiting for .... i smoke i smoke alot i trip i trip alot i drink i drink alot i party yep i do have a life im in my 3rd year of college smoke 10-15 times a day i will always be an activist proven fact scientific even... human brain contains thc receptors they deteriorate as usage increases.... but humans are meant to ingest ( in whatever way yolu choose) marijuanna thc is psychoactive ive felt the negs of it paranioa anxiety attacks ( damn chocalate tai :P ) and it all and i know for a fact how many people ive seen helpwed seriously relieved just to not have to get the nik' fits from a cigarette just cuz they got a hoota in their hand and ive talked to state police and my own doctor and local fire department they know trees is what makes people paranoid enough to make sure that cigarette is out think of it like this a junkie gets high falls asleep burnin abutt pot smokers... never happen even drinking alcohol the awareness level proven time and time again is so much higher than even being 100% straight and thats the one point the gov't and society dont want to happen ... everyone sittin back and thinkin before they act think of the chaos it would cosst 90% of this economy is based on impulse buying