View Poll Results: Do You Want a News Story Only Forum?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! It would keep this post in one area.

8 61.54%
  • Yes. It would cut down -tive points.

2 15.38%
  • No I like seeing unrelated post everywhere

1 7.69%
  • No I don't thnk so.

2 15.38%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What 's your Fav HTML editor

What 's your Fav HTML editor

rollin along....

I use CF Studio 4.5..i'm partial to hand coding and this has to be the best tool around...

beats the hell out of notepad...

I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Banned

notepad

I would go for Dreamweaver and Frontpage. However, I encourage people to first learn raw html coding, bec. it will be very useful later on when it comes to editing.

A blessed day to all!!!!

+++++++++++++++

"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do for any fellow being, let me do it now… as I shall not pass this way again. " ~William Penn

I use dreamweaver and a program called textpad. I usually use dreamweaver for the main layout and then use the text editor for the intecrate bits!!

Antionline Herpetologist
    Dreamweaver Ultradev, without question. I haven't had any projects for a while though, so let me know if something better has come along.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi

Ninja Code Monkey
    I primarily use visual interdev and think that frontpage is the devil. Notepad or someother text editor would be my trusty second.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

BBEdit Light made by BareBones Software

I think the developers name says it all.

It is such a nice little text editor, I use it for HTML, C, what ever I need to do with text that is quick and dirty.

I wish I had 99 bucks to get the Pro version, that has all that nice pretty stuff where lines are colored by tag and such, so you can see if you left something hanging really easily.

But as I am poor, and need OS X, I will live with Light. (Which when I get OS X will run happily there too).

later,

dhej

I'm a "notepad" type of guy. But notepad looks a bit 'bland' don't you agree? So I decided to search around and got this great program called CuteHTML. It's an 'advanced notepad' you might say. I love programming in raw HTML, so I use that. I have Dreamweaver though....but I usually don't use that. Come to think of it...I never use that. Thanks for reminding me to uninstall that. But for newbies, Dreamweaver is the way to go - I just prefer having TOTAL control over my webpage...in code. CuteHTML is really great with this. Has room for editing raw HTML code...and some advanced options to help the newbies along as well. Although I'm no newbie, I tend to use them quite a bit.

Check up on Google for it. Really great program.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

I use In windows, Dreamweaver and Ultraedit 32 and In linux, fte.

AO French Antique News Whore
    As long that you never use FrontPage, this is the worse program. Add SO many line of html for nothing!
    -Simon \"SDK\"