Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tutorials: Index - Download

Thanks to Negative for collating all the tutorials! They were getting kind of buried in the forums. There's something that I'd like to add. We should come up with some system for reposting your tutorials if you find a mistake or want to post an updated version of your tutorial.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Banned
    I suggest you just repost the edited tutorial in the thread your original tutorial was in (since it's not possible to edit posts 24 hours after they've been posted). If you pm me (or mail me: negative@skynet.be ), I'll add the edited tutorial to the download-site...

Banned
    I got a pm from someone, telling me access to my site is blocked in Arabia, so here is the zipped tutorials-file...

So Negative, why are you banned in Arabia?, sounds like the start of another story (oh no!)

J.
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

Banned
    Dont worry its just that Neg has a sordid past in Arabia, nothing to worry about!

Let me just say to Negative that the page rocks. I've got some suggestions though if you could spare the time. Maybe the page should include some more information about each of the tutorials, such as:

- if it's a brand new tutorial
    - date it was last updated/version
    - who the tutorial is aimed at newbie/advanced/whatever
    - file size

This is so you could quickly see what's new/what's worth reading before you click. I would be willing to help with this, if you are interested?
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.