Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9-11 .. heartfull must hear

9-11 .. heartfull must hear

someone gave me this website , turn ur sound up and listen to the song that plays..

http://www.angelfire.com/co3/heartteller/hero.html

Our hearts go out to all the people affected which is basicly everyone...

This is a must hear song..

i dont mean to bring up this topic again.. but this song is just sumthin that u cant miss..

http://www.angelfire.com/co3/heartteller/hero.html

Salut to the true heroes on this day of love, and remember the spirit of brotherhood.. may God grant us peace on earth someday..
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    <<TEAR>>
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

oblio
    how lame. go write a song for the thousands of children that die everyday in africa. how is this any more important than them.

Banned
    I live in New York City... And I was in school on September 11.... IMHO oblio is right... Why do the people only care when something happens in their country... Right now in Africa and the middle east there are civil wars going on, innocent people dying.... But you never hear about it.... There are no songs dedicated to the hundreds of thousands of innocent people dying every day

IMOH this is what i care about cause i effects me... as for the other countrys if it bothers u that much oblio and acid go write a song about it and post it around..

_NetSyN_
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

oblio
    this is so contrived . not even the family of the dead would feel comfort in such a stupid thing. You are just trying to make yourself feel like you are doing something. selfish

how lame. go write a song for the thousands of children that die everyday in africa. how is this any more important than them.
    Well did YOU write a song for those children? We're only human. Of course it's not faire for those children in africa, but the fact is human nature makes us care for those who are close to us. That's why we have families.

Why do the people only care when something happens in their country...
    IMHO, I'd rather say people only start caring when it happens to them.

Right now in Africa and the middle east there are civil wars going on, innocent people dying.... But you never hear about it....
    True, we developped countries probably should do more to help... However it's also unfortunate that sometimes those countries don't want our help (I'm thinking Somalia for example)

There are no songs dedicated to the hundreds of thousands of innocent people dying every day
    I think this is such a song...

Let people feel what they feel...

Ammo

Banned
    Somalia is a good example... The country is split up into like 10 sections by warlords.... The warlords try to compete against their 'neighbors' and the people lose out.... BTW has anyone seen BlackHawk Down?

this is so contrived . not even the family of the dead would feel comfort in such a stupid thing. You are just trying to make yourself feel like you are doing something. selfish
    Oblilo WTF man; have a heart. I believe you are an American too.

In my opion this song was made as a reminder of How Strong we Americans are.

My heart goes out to all the familys that lost a loved one.

PS. My Brother was also killed in the diaster.

"Rest in peace Marked" age: 23 A great young man. A Husband, Father, Brother and friend. His life was cut short for reasons I wish I could understand.

GREAT POST!!!!!!
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

Unhappy

sorry monkey to hear bout ur brother...

u know oblio u say that its stupid to post such a thing because the familys for the people who lost people in the trag. would not be happy with it.. thats total bull-****.. monkey lost someone and he felt the same way bout the song i did

In my opion this song was made as a reminder of How Strong we Americans are
    That is also how i took the song in.. so oblio i can see u are going back to ur normal replys that lead to everyone thinking ur more of a idiot everyday.. Whatever happened to ur name with the most negative points on AO ? :P

Way i see it oblio u just like to argue with everyone to get attension.. maybe u need a girlfriend or something..
    or if ur homosexual a boyfriend (not a insult but i wouldnt wanna be sexist)

Salut to the true heroes on this day of love, and remember the spirit of brotherhood.. may God grant us peace on earth someday..
    US = everyone
    remember the spirit of brotherhood

_NetSyn_