Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch this space.

Watch this space.

JP keeps making my account inactive because I'm "controversial" and that scares him.

Boo.

Here's something, if you haven't heard it before.

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and ask your brother if he'd sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that."

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars?" The mother replied, "Of course I would! I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that." The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The girl replied, "Oh my God! I would just love to do that! I would be nuts to pass up that opportunity!" The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars?" "Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million could buy?"

The boy pondered that for a few days, then went back to his dad. His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?" The boy replied, "Yes, sir. Potentially, we're sitting on three million dollars, but realistically, we're living with two sluts and a fag.."

On another note, would it be wrong to start up a racial discussion in here? Cause it would seem more than one of you have an issue with it.

lol, funny joke.

JP keeps making my account inactive because I'm "controversial" and that scares him.
    You're not controversial. Everyone agrees that your posts are worthless and annoying. Where's the controversy in that?

On another note, would it be wrong to start up a racial discussion in here? Cause it would seem more than one of you have an issue with it.
    Woah. Where are you getting the idea that people are racist? I don't know anything about you save what I've learned from your posts. If I based my observations on them, I'd say you were a lonely, hopeless person searching for attention because you've been rejected in real life. But I don't know you, so I won't say that. Race doesn't matter one bit, I'm pretty sure. Or are you just trying to start another "controversy."
    Why am I still here?

Absolutely not.

I've had some people mention [my] race to me in private messages... and the funny thing is I know they wouldn't ever bring it up in public, gutless wonders. You'd be quite surprised.

See, it always comes to that.

Well then, I'll have to side with you. Though I dislike you and your posts, I thoroughly despise anyone who can't accept racial differences between two people, and consider being of another race an "insult."
    Why am I still here?

Controversial or not thats the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Thanks for the laugh.
    I dont read these.

lmao grat joke!

[QOUTE]JP keeps making my account inactive because I'm "controversial" and that scares him.[/QOUTE]
    What do u mean?
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

damn spelling

There thats better

Now; What do u mean?
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

oblio
    hoho

Originally posted here by Alcatraz
    Well then, I'll have to side with you. Though I dislike you and your posts, I thoroughly despise anyone who can't accept racial differences between two people, and consider being of another race an "insult."

WHY do you dislike me, sweetheart? Don't you think it's a bit...... obtuse, to use such a word on someone you've never met? I understand that you might not like the IDEA of me. Had you said that, you mightn't have looked so stupid. But you can't really not like ME. Fact is, for all you know, I'm a highly functioning, social, benevolent and intelligent human being. No? How can you say for sure I'm not?

As for the race thing, I've heard it all before. I had a pm yesterday about someone reading Hitlers book and somehow relating ME to it. *rolls eyes* I don't understand how people get to be that ignorant. It must come with the skin colour. *smug*