Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anonymous for all applications

Banned

Anonymous for all applications

I been trying Multiproxy, but that program only offers anonymous on the web. Is there a program that I can use to be anonymous on the Internet, no matter what application I use. For example, say I want to scan a computer for open ports, but I don't wont the target computer to see my IP.

I'm sorry but you must have mistaken AntiOnline for a scr1pt k1dd1e training camp, this site is aimed at preventing (not training) arseholes like you.

J.

Use proxomitron.

Banned
    jcdux: You don't know what you're talking about. And one of the first thing I was tought in school is that words contains letters. I thought it was pretty basic, but I guess it was to hard for you.

jehnx: It looks like Proxomitron only works with webbrowser, or am I wrong?

pocomitron is one kick-ass program...
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Banned
    Originally posted here by the_JinX
    pocomitron is one kick-ass program...
    Searched for it at google, and got no hit. Did you spell it correct, or is it very rare...?

ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

I'm sorry but you must have mistaken AntiOnline for a scr1pt k1dd1e training camp, this site is aimed at preventing (not training) arseholes like you.

J.
    I assigned negative points to this.
    Advice:
    Next time remember to hook up you brain instead of shooting off your mouth.

Originally posted here by sandsword2

I assigned negative points to this.
    Advice:
    Next time remember to hook up you brain instead of shooting off your mouth.
    AntiOnline.. hackers know the weaknesses in your system. shouldn't you?
    Scr1pt K1dd13z.. find a script, use it without any understanding and feel proud

I think yourself & Pich can go & kiss my ass.
    Myself, at 28, 11 years of IT experience under my belt (thats 11 year of working within the IT industry), little formal education, extensive experience with all sorts including.. Mainframes, Unix & *nix in production environments & ISP's, NT, Win2k, a wealth of experience with E-commerce (Including SET & 3D-Secure) and much much more, you can ***** right off.

I'm not some wanna be k1dd13.
    I offer advice & assistance (& sometimes humour), those who frequent these forums will probably recognise my name... who the ***** are you again?

so Pich, with 9 posts (at time of writing) & sandsword2 (29 posts at time of writing), you can both ***** right off, learn something for yourselves and perhaps come back one day and share your wisdom.

Just for the record Pich, if you'd asked the question.. "what steps can I take to protect myself against k1dd13z daisy-chaining proxy's to attack me" or "how can I better understand the threats I see in my firewall" I would have given you a sensible answer, asking "how can I potentially attack someone without them knowing it was me" is a complicated question who's answer, sadly you probably wouldn't understand anyway.

/me stops ranting.

J.

Banned
    jcdux: I don't care if you been buried under computers all your life, and you have no idea why I asked the question I did. If you don't have something to add to this topic, stay out of if.

And btw: I've been reading a lot of topics in this discussion, maybe you have some more people to *****...