View Poll Results: Will MS take over the mobile industry?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. Stop them now.

2 16.67%
  • no. The current players are too strong

2 16.67%
  • no they will get some of the market

3 25.00%
  • yes. gasp

5 41.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's my birthday and I'll die of alcohol poisioning if I want to..

Cheers and have fun.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Happy birthday and wild turkey is the **** have a good time. Hey my birthday is on monday.

Matty_Cross = Miserable Failure

*wanders into the room, looking rather ragged, and with blood stains on his shirt*
    I'm sorry everyone... I failed miserably..... nowhere near alcohol poisoning... only got through 1 case of beer and a bottle of cougar bourbon... but I did reach the level that can only be described as substance abuse!! YaY for me!!!!...

Plus, I've got my new bed!!! It was sooo sweet.. it was delivered at 7:30 in the morning.. I was sitting on the lounge at like 6:30, and dozed off for what felt like 5 minutes.. it was an hour, and when I woke up, they go... Matty, come upstairs.. and I was all like, Wha.. and then I saw it and I was all like Shibby!!!!! and then I remembered that I forgot to buy sheets and a blanket, so I was like, D'oh!!.. When I get paid, I'm thinking of buying this blanket....

But back to my party.. it was fun... lots was drank... other substances were consumed, and I got SHITLOADS of alcohol for presents... I got my 101 proof wild turkey (I decided to save that, rather than waste it getting completely trashed), a reeeeelly big bottle of Home Brew.. a bottle of Cougar bourbon (all gone.. sniff) and a bottle of Johnny Black...

The worst part would be that I ruined my new shirt.. ... I was sick, and my nose started bleeding.... ruined any chance I had of having a nice wake up snort... so I've had to survive the day by my own mettle... but I did it... its nearly 8, and all is well in the world.. house is cleaned up, with the exception of sweeping/mopping the floors...

Now, if only I had spent all my money last night....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Good night..............
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson