View Poll Results: would you sign up for iris scanning convenience

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • i've got nothing to hide..i hate lines...sign me up!

3 37.50%
  • are you kidding...can you say 1984???...not a chance

5 62.50%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Beer?

mmmm..... Leinenkugel's Northwoods..........
    what is love but contempt for hate?

What are with these Pennsylvanian beers? Yuengling's? Rolling Rock? What? These are decent beers, if you are on a budget, as I am, Miller Light $1 on tap 6-8 Fridays, if I want a beer in a bottle for home I buy a case of Rolling Rock, when I am at home I buy Yuenglings, cause in PA it is dirt cheep.

But if I want a good beer, I don't buy anything that comes in a bottle or can, the best beer I have ever had is from a Micro-Brewery in Gettysburg PA, that beer was GOOD. I know, you Belgians with the luxury of drinking good beer think that all american beer is piss, but if I took you there, man, you would woder what planet this guy beamed in from.

I have never tasted a beer with sooo much flavor. MMMMMM.

But off that list, I had to go Guiness, its the only thing with any taste there. Normally I am a Whiskey fan, particularly Scotch. God bless that liguid gold.

But I do have to say to indolent, HELLYA to the Leinenkugel's. For American piss water, that actually has flavor. Leinie's Red, mmm, Leinie's Honey Weiss, mmmmmm, Leinie's Berry Weis = SIN TO MAN KIND. I mean wtf were they thinking Berry Beer? frinkin terrible.

But if I ever get out of this country, and make it to a country with real beer, I might change my opinion.

Praise Beer!
    dhej

In my defense. I could not list all of my favorite beer at once with this poll, alas not enough options. but ill give some run down.

Micro Brew's always rule and American Macro Brew generally suck but their cheap so I end up buying them before pay day.

Love Rollin Rock, especially when I get some drunk newbie to peel off the lable. lol
    Canadian Beer is awsome, I enjoy XXXX and anything from Molsen
    Killians is for those who have never had real Irish beer.
    Grolsch has no flavor but the Bottle is kick ass, (I think everyone should have one)
    Stella Artois is great when I'm in Nogalas
    Heiniken is the worste beer, unless you mix 151 with it (strange enough it tastes good that way)
    When im broke its goes down hill fast. BUD, PBP Blue Ribbon, Old Mill, Bud Light, Miller anything.

By the way to Dseipel Serria Nevada is a micro brew that is why I added it to the poll, but kudos to ya for drinkin good beer. I also love a good Murphy's Irish Stout poured with the spoon fresh from the tap.

I still think Bass Ale and Guiness made into the almighty Black and Tan is the best beer. Any bar that gives a blank look when I order one, I leave.
    Those who are awake all live in the same world.
    Those who are asleep live in their own worlds. -Heraclitus

All Your Base!

well i like foster's its light and ..reallly tastes great...
    A laptop, internet connection and beer.

Ohh good. Something I know a lot about. How about Carlsberg 47? Or He'brew? Maybe a little La Fin Du Monde? Vrak? Or Gulpener Korenwolf? There's soooo many that are good. It's really hard to pick just 20 or so.

I've signed up with www.Realbeer.com. It's priceless.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I like Yuengling Laguer. Secound would be heinken.

Exclamation Staple

Vic Bitter is my staple drink. But damn, those Germans know how to make a beer!!!!

I'm a big fan of Bud Ice. I don't know why, but it is one of the only beers that goes down really smoothly for me.
    \"It\'s only arrogrance if you can\'t back it up, otherwise it is confidence.\" - Me

Wizeman - You are one sick individual. Maybe you're just NOT the beer drinkin' type??????? maybe?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

KorpDeath:

I'm not really the beer drinking type, you are right. I would prefer straight shots of vodka to beer any day, but for some reason Bud Ice is just very smooth. My number two is probably Heineken, though it definitely isn't as smooth.
    \"It\'s only arrogrance if you can\'t back it up, otherwise it is confidence.\" - Me