all of you. I won't post or reply to private messages
    for quite some time. I have charges for posession of
    marujuana with intent to distribute. My bond was set
    at $5000. I'd just like to let everyone who still smokes
    bud that.. it's not worth it. It's fun and all but it REALLY
    isn't worth it. I hope none of you have to spend a few
    nights in jail to figure that out.. Cause that's what it took
    for me to learn and belive me, I did. Take my advice, just
    quit now while you're ahead. You'll thank me for it later.
    I'm not going to make a list of farewells to everyone cause
    there's too many ppl to list and I don't want to leave anyone out.
    It's been nice knowing you all. So long, Farewell, and goodbye.
    See you when I can..

R e m o t e _ A c c e s s _

I think everyone that knows Remote_Access_ has read this... Well the replys were 4 pages long and remote access was a great person.. Remote Access was the first person that honestly was nice to me on this fourm and IRC network.. he was the only person that found what i said interesting.. and i even got stalked green points from him even though from what i hear he couldnt dance hes going to be missed a great deal..

my girlfriend and her friends smoked pot on a regular basis and i told her to stop or id dump her.. why u may ask? cause i love her and i didnt wanna lose her over that stupid crap.. weed like most drugs is illegal and its not worth it!! dont buy it.. dont sell it.. dont even smoke it.. crap dont even eat it.. itll bite u in the ass in the long run. My girlfriend has become a much better person after she stoped smokein pot.. shes accually passing classes now instead of cutting them to go smoke pot. I love my michelle and i never want to lose her.. but if i d lose her i want it to be my fualt.. not a litttle bag of weed's fualt. Pot took RA away from us... i saw we burn all our pot in someone we hates yard so that they get busted for havin pot or sumthin!! BURN ALL POT!!! *just dont inhale while its burning* (THIS IS A JOKE.. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBLITY IF U DO ANYTHING I SAID HERE)

So please anyone out there who has a head above thier shoulders... DONT SMOKE POT.. if ur not gonna listen.. at least be carefull..

Instead pass the bear damn it!!! ->

_NetSyN_ (pray for RA..)

[shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    Over here we call it blow, and I ve had my fun but seen people refuse to let it go.

Not a good thing, certainly something I would'nt promote.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    What a ****ed up world we live in. I am truly sorry for every ones misfortune just becasue our Government cannot accept the way we choose to live. Marijuana never hurt anybody, the law hurt remote access, not his choice to smoke weed. The act of smoking marijuana is a peacefull act. Maybe our government doesnt want peace. I dunno but I'm going to keep smoking, civil disobidience. I feel it is my civil right to smoke pot. And now in the light of Remote Access fall...it's my duty. Keep your head up Remote. Sleep on your back, shower alone.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

I was just thinking in the case of Remote Access he should try to plead guilty and beg not to go to jail but in a re-hab often times thats a more suitable place then jail and it also clears your head. I don't know but that's what I would do..

Yeah Marijuna has had a bad rap ever since people started smoking it. I personally don't smoke anymore but as a non-smoker I wouldn't have a problem in making it legal at all. Most of the time people that get busted a very good citizens and have never done anything bad to others. Well I got class got to run!

Banned
    Marijuana is not 'good' as you seem to put it.

Ever heard of cannabis-induced-psychosis?

In those not habituated, it can produce panic attacks or acute anxiety and has often precipatated schizophrenia, mania or a confusional pyschosis. A state of depersonalization may also be precipatated by the drug.

It is not constructive either.

Now I smoked it a lot when I was say 14-16 a lot and I used to spend days just smoking->get munchies->go asleep for days on end, hardly what I call a life. It can be controlled but it should be illegal or if not highly regulated.

Why should pot be singled out as such a bad drug, look at all the problems associated with Tobacco and Alcohol, fags (british slang 4 cigs) & booze cause more health problems (cancer, heart, liver problems etc etc) than pot ever does / did, why don't they outlaw fags & booze and let the pot smokers just get on with it?

Another point, when was the last time you saw a fight between pot heads?, compare that to the last time you saw a fight between drunks.

Each to their own!

J.
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

Banned
    First up ciggies will never be banned due to the fact that if they were a riot would occur from all the addicts including me!!!

As for drink its a major problem yeah I agree.

Now from a political point of view, what government would ban smoking and drinking and expect to be in power ever again?

time to argue...

Marijuana...hell on one's lungs...but to say a cannabis induced pyschosis???...now did you mean long term psychosis or short term??? I know that confused thinking(perhaps forgetting what was said halfway through a conversation) is a possible symptom of psychosis, and that when one smokes pot...they may or may not become confused at some point during the high...does that mean that they are psychotic? As for the legality of marijuana...I don't care...I will smoke it(in moderation) regardless whether there is a law forbidding it or not...I'm now a weekend toker...yes I remember the days of weed binges. Munchies and lots of cigarette butts...I wanna know...how people have died in a car crash because of marijuana intoxication? when I ask this...I mean...with no other chemicals introduced into the body...how many fights break out when people are high? How many marijuana overdoses are there per year...when ya wanna argue about marijuana...give me some hardcore facts...I've only smoked dope for about nine years...but I can tell you that I am not some bum...wanting to rape any woman that comes near and have the stains of self-love on my pants from times that I cannot rape...let's get out of the thirties and back to the new millenium....POT ROCKS...I know that it is illegal and therefore will do my best not to get caught...but in the event that I do...I will go graciously to my cell...for I know wrong from right...Pot is not wrong...it is a plant that grows naturally...why would we place a ban on something that was growing before we came to be?...if the goverment wants to exercise its totalitarian power over us...and we are too blind to see or stop it...then why care?...I see it happening...Am I the only one? sorry...now I am blabbering...anyways thanks....

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Acctully cigs in Colorado are pretty much illegal. When i went out there for snowboarding a few months ago, it came to my attention that the bars and restaraunts would not allow smoking inside. Seeing as how it was -20 degrees f... i passed on the smoking. Not to mention when you do find the nutz to step outside and smoke, it hurts. It really hurts! Cause its so damn cold. So you find that only a few smokers live in Steamboat Springs Co. however!
    Over 90% of its population smokes marijuana. Interesting.....
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Do we need the expertise from the Dutch ????

EVERYTHING u use (too much) will harm you. even food or air.
    But smoking some (SOME!!) weed will never hurt you, (or influence your grades at school)
    like drinking one beer won't hurt. just don't use too much..
    (btw If u smoke all day u allready are a sick person... get a life...!)

.. It's as legal as sigarettes or alcohol... (grin... u have 2 love Holland!!)
    who knows?