Thread: Would my site help a newbie???

Talking Would my site help a newbie???

Do you think this is a good web site for people that want to learn more about games/hacking/computers/music and more?

What do you think of my site??
    I made it a year ago and it was my first web page so don’t be to critical lol...

http://www.geocities.com/goblin_sword/mainpage.html

Eh! If there is one thing that the web has enough of, it's "How to become a hacker" crap. I'm working really hard not tobe critical but.......I'll go to another thread.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Question ??

You did not answer the question??? Yes with a reason or No with a reason??

Ya ok there are a lot of (how to) sites on the web but if they came across "my" (how to) site do you think it would be useful to newbies???

I answered as nicely as I know how. (That, in itself, is asking allot.) I doubt a newbie would use your site as reference. I doubt it'd be useful. It's a nice site but, wouldn't it be cool if you did something DIFFERENT?

I don't mean to sound too harsh, but it's my nature.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Talking .

That site will just end up just being some link on my new site anyway... But (at the time) I did spend quite some time making that web page and come on man just by the ripped paper ASCI syntax effect on that must read box makes it look so cool don't you think lol...

So anyway I am going to make a new site and I want it to be about computers/hacking/games and so on BUT I don’t want it to fall in the same burning hole my first web page did. What I am trying to say is I want to make a site that even the ALL POWERFUL KorpDeath would be interested in lol ha..

Do you have any suggestions????????????????????

Not off the top of my head. Sorry. It's hard these days to build a succesful site. My only advice would be to copy a "blueprint" from a site you like. But keep me informed, I'd like to see your new site.

Just PM me.
    - Samuel Johnson