Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Anyone Dare to Ask Why?

Thanks for the link....

I don't see who can believe that an admitted racist like David Duke would in any way truely support the cause of non-white arabs? Seems like an oppournisitic thing to me...

Red face David Duke

Bimmer:

David Duke is not an individual, whom I would be quoting about terrorizing anybody. David Duke thinks everyone should be departed even some of us caucasians who don't follow his beatifications. In your article, there may be some information that may cast light, but if your looking for David Duke to assist in dissemination of information, not happening.

The one thing about this country that people forget is, America is a mixed breed. We fight and argue among ourselves, sometime some good comes out. My point is their maybe merit to your article, but David Duke is not a trustworthy person to quote.

He definitely would like to see you dead, he is not to be trusted.

From what I heard on David Duke he :

is not part of any religion including Christianity

despises Jews, degrades Judasim

hates Muslims, degrades Islam

Was a grand dragon (what is that anyway?) of KKK

Is not even accepted by so called white supremacists but seen rather as on opportunist.

He's not invited to my place.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Anyone seen the news where couple of people in a ship got caught by coast guards hunting down a whale and cut it up. and as a reply to the coast guards, they put up a sign that says "Collecting Tissue Samples"

Recent opinion polls (CBS and
    CNN) show that 60 to 75 percent of the American people endorse warfare
    against suspected terrorists. They support these actions (and I quote the
    poll question precisely) "even if it causes the deaths of thousands of
    innocent people." It hurts my heart to think that a vast majority of the
    American people take exactly the same view toward innocent human life as did
    the terrorists of September 11.
    hmm well, this is one thing i agree upon...
    I mean, sure hating the people who attacked WTC is ok... but killing innocent lives (eye for an eye) is acting like being the terrorists themselves.
    If you want to do what these terrorist did to you and hate them for that, you just became what u hate the most. You will just become just like them. Thats what most people failed to think about.

Sonic -

What are you talking about? Is that the dead whale out by Australia a couple of months ago? The one that the American tourist were taking boat rides out to see?
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

AntiOnline Jr. Member
    there is alot more to this subject than we know. I reallt dont think you can look at this with scientific sckeptism or make a model to observe from .
    with this in mind i belive that people try to give their view of this as i am and make a generalization.
    i think its people with small genitalia and a low self worth who try to get people on a bandwagon to fight a cause which there is no way or means of winning, just to feel like they did something. i mean why do u think missles are shaped like a penis?
    oh i know aerodynamics and all but really is got a head from which all the arsenal is dispersed.
    also the people who make the decisions are arm chair warriors who brainwash people into seeing or adopting their ideals, while the ones fighting are promised glory and honor
    well tell that to the vienam veterans who came back without a heros welcome
    i bet they will never buy into that crap again!
    as far as the kkk well it must feel pretty good to go after people behind a mask
    and in numbers usually out numbering their targets.
    they are the cowards
    they know the stuff they do is wrong if it wasnt why hide?
    oh there is that fear of retalliation. why not level the playing ground and put a low rent piece of white trash without his security blankie or hood and robe by his self?
    scary thought huh.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Originally posted here by gold eagle
    <sigh>

I'm going to add something to VictorKaum's post. Hitler never had ALL the power but a disproportionate amount. Stalin murdered millions as well. There were also a few tinpot dictators in other Euro countries who participated.
    You are right about this, it was my lack of knowledge of the English language that made me post "all the power", I had to post something like "when Hitler was in command of german troups" ...

thx for the correction.

Anyway my point was never trust extreme right. They don't respect (some) ppl.
    What if some1 comes up with the idea to kill or disrespect all ppl with blue eyes? This sounds idiot, but it's exactly the same as disrespecting ppl with another skin color or belief...

What are you talking about? Is that the dead whale out by Australia a couple of months ago? The one that the American tourist were taking boat rides out to see?
    no, im talking about the footage that was on the news where a news crew and the coast guard caught whalers red handed harpooning and cuttin up whales and they just put the sign "Collecting Tissue Samples" up in their ship so that they wont be arrested, but obviously that trick didnt work.. haha..

Was a grand dragon (what is that anyway?) of KKK
    in the KKK, its a high ranking official. they have ranks and stuff kinda like an army does. if my (limited) knoledge is correct, its something similar to a General.

Originally posted here by VictorKaum
    Anyway my point was never trust extreme right.
    i'd say never trust extreme ANYTHING....no form of extremism is without serious problems
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.