Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie help

Cool Newbie help

Hi can anyone help me, you see my brother has a password on his Aol connection and he has n't let the computer remember his password, and i was just wondering how i can get into his account so i can use the internet. Please Help Thanks

Well, the first step is to get a life. Someone else can fill you in on the rest of them.

yeah if it's a MS win OS ... u can format ur drive other wise i think u must formate ur drive ....

what the hell man .. why don't u give him a call ..

u want us to hack an internet account ... kiss my ASS . we don't do such a thing here
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Lightbulb

hey ... u've been asking allot about hacking .. didn't we tell u that this site called ...

AntiOnline ..... we don't hack man ..
    ur first thread was

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...326#post454326

Newbie Help posted: 02-13-2002 10:25 PM
    (post #1)

Hi can anyone give me a good and easy first hack. Please help Thanks

and we told u whats the site all about ...
    so either u get useful or getlost ...
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Re: Newbie help

Originally posted here by IceyJ32uk
    Hi can anyone help me, you see my brother has a password on his Aol connection and he has n't let the computer remember his password, and i was just wondering how i can get into his account so i can use the internet. Please Help Thanks
    Keep asking questions like that and you won't be here too much longer

Script kiddies

Jesus Bimmer...no need to be so harsh...I mean, last week I thought we were the ones kissing your ass. Calm down mate. Everybody is entitled to a little bit of help once in a while. I mean, give the guy a break...he's using America Online for Christ's Sake.

IceyJ32uk, last time I checked there was a program for that at Astalavista. But I think the password has to be stored. Otherwise you could just set a keylogger on your brother's PC, configure it to email you all the typed buttons on the keyboard that he presses, then wait until he logs on. Then when he gets off...and since you know what and where the keylogger is, disable the keylogger, get into your inbox, and check for his Screen Name, his password should be right next to it.

[P.S. -Or you could just socially engineer your way in. Be REALLY good friends with him and exchange secrets...Usually a password is lying somewhere around there...]
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Get this @#$%*&^$#% out of here.

DA007

umm... let me explain something IceyJ32uk (since no one else did) the reason why everyone is flipping out on you is because our site is dedicated to the discussion of computer security. stealing someones aol password (or hotmail or yahoo) is not what most of here are all about. you want to find an answer to your question, go to google and search.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Icey,
    The point of Antionline is to HELP OTHERS. if you wanna do that learn and read all you can. Go to the tutorials section on this site, use Google, ask questions. If you insint on "how can I crack my bro's AOL account" then you might as well just LEAVE

I think it's really funny the excuses that people make up to get someone's password. This one from the J-Man should go in the Hall Of Fame. Others include: "I forgor my password", "He forgot his password" and "There's something important I have to read"