Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restrictions

Restrictions

Hi can anyone help me, my school administrator has put restrictions on my school file, i got
    rid of the restrictions using policy editor, but when i logoff and log back in, the restrictions come back, can anyone tell me how to get rid of the restrictions and make them not come back. Thanks!!

do you not read the replies? we are not a "how to hack..." site. we are a computer security site. don't get me wrong, this question is a little better then the last one. but i don't think you re going to get the results you want. i hope you find your way.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Hi can anyone help me, my school administrator has put restrictions on my school file, i got
    rid of the restrictions using policy editor, but when i logoff and log back in, the restrictions come back, can anyone tell me how to get rid of the restrictions and make them not come back. Thanks!!
    ...hmmm...so my point-of-view by 'nicely' telling them where to go has failed. Look, IceyJ32uk, this place isn't a hacking forum,...nor a cracking, nor phreaking (just incase you get any funny idea's ...). Might I add the 'fine-print' under "our" logo of AntiOnline.
    If you can't read it, let me do it for you, it states: "Hackers Know The Weakness To Your System. Shouldn't You?"
    This obviously means that this whole website is dedicated to the security of UNIX, Linux, Windows, FreeBSD, and Apple computers. We, here at AntiOnline, will not teach you to hack or crack through anything. If it be your brothers AOL account or your School's network. Get one thing clear mate: Leeching information from us isn't called hacking. It's a mindframe you have to develop over years of practice and hard work. It's not just a stride through the park mate.

This things over...sort stuff out with your family...get a girlfriend or two...then come back here.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

YOU AGAIN?!?!?!?!

You don't get it do you???? We are a site that is dedicated to helping others keep their systems secure and to help those with the gift to become "Security enthuiasts" realise that gift. WE WILL NOT HELP YOU HURT OTHERS...NOW GO AWAY!

sounds to me whats happening here is that your domain or whatever your lan is based on has some domain security set...which overrides anything you do locally...to prevent exactly the thing your trying to do...good for your admin....there are probably ways to get around it...but you'd need to actually have a clue...and as far as i can tell you're SOL...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Banned
    Ok this is for the members of AntiOnline.

A lot of these trivial questions will get asked, I've seen a lot, all varying in stupidity.
    Anyway the point I'm trying to make is that instead of replying with the same thing
    'AntiOnline is a security site...etc.' which we all know quite well and maybe one warning is enough, everyone need not post the same reply no matter how tempting it is to flame the ass of whomever.

So the solution is simple: Don't reply.
    If somebody has set the guy straight and he ignores and continues posting crap then he is looking to get flamed or simply interested in getting a rise out of as many people as he/she can!!!

Now I've always been an advocate of not flaming, so all I ask is that we try to cut it down, I dont mean eradicate the whole thing, some people live to flame newbies but keep it to a minimum.

Thanks for reading,
    Ennis.

Hi mom!
    Maybe we should've some moderators, closing threads like these... instant-flame-proof! Or, maybe even better, have an option such that the senior members can cast votes on each thread - once a thread has an x number of votes, it's closed automatically...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Banned
    Post your ideas in Site Suggestions Guus and see what JP has to say or post a poll!

Hi mom!
    OK
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Banned
    That was quick!