Thread: broken printers

oblio

broken printers

the users here in my office keep wondering why one of the printers keeps breaking. Maybe it is because they have started spraying the papers with static guard. What's up with that?

TechieChick
    HAH!!!

Um...can't say I've ever seen that but I can't believe it's good for the printer.

Consult the excuse of the day from BOFH to assist in covering your back.

oblio
    oh my back isn't worried. I laughed so hard. I have never heard of anything so ridiculous. Thank goodness I am no techie or I would be in some trouble.

keep sprying such a thing and u'll lose ur toners for good ..
    take care man ... the toner and drum is not covered under any warranty ... they'll pay it for sure.!
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Wouldn't something that prevented static cause the toner to not stick? I mean, static is how the toner is put on in the first place...
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

Re: broken printers

Originally posted here by oblio
    the users here in my office keep wondering why one of the printers keeps breaking. Maybe it is because they have started spraying the papers with static guard.

The idiots in my office leave the protective plastic coverings on the cartridge heads when they replace them. "Why wont my printer print?" LOL....I usually book 1-2 hours to the "fault" and claim it was software trouble.......

hahaha like the time when someone rang me and complained that the number pad on his keyboard wont work.. i told him to give me money and ill buy him a new keyboard.. when da problem was juz dat da Num Lock was turned off.. hahahah.. i got a new keyboard