Thread: ummm

Banned

ummm

n i came to the page today it said i was logged in as someone called tha_death whats up with that weather or not i could post i didnt want to find out thought u should know.

is it your own computer or do you use a public one?
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Whoa... it's probally a public computer.. i don't think JP would have left a security hole that big without fixing it.
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

Hi mom!
    It seems that you've been using a public computer, like gold eagle suggested. Another person used that computer too, and logged in somewhere using the nick tha_death, but never logged out. Lots of bbs's let you back in again if you're using the same computer as last time, so you don't have to re-login each time you visit the page. This proves that you really should log out if you're using a public computer - whiping all cookies and history after you're done wouldn't hurt either.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

if the public puter allows you to run a command:

deltree -y c:\windows\temp*

deletes temporary internet files
    and windows temp

same with cookies

deltree -y c:\windows\Cookies
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Hi mom!
    Ermnn... be very, very careful when using deltree... instead, try using the build-in features of your browser to wipe temporary files:

For Mozilla, Netscape:
    Go to "Edit," "Preferences," "Advanced," "Cache" - there, press the buttons that say "Clear Memory Cache" and "Clear Disk Cache."

For Internet Explorer:
    Go to "Extra," "Internet Options" and hit the button "Remove Files" under "temporary internet files"
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Banned
    hehe im not that stupid no its my puter no one else can touch it and no one else would cause its in my room and who knows whats on the floor in here lol
    so yeh its only on my mac its happned twice and both times ive been loged on as a different person sooooo yeh ur all wrong and im right lol

Rioter's got a poltergiest, Rioter's got a poltergiest!!!

That is my usefull contribution to this post...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Hi mom!
    <insert twilight-zone theme here>

Banned
    hehe it only happens on my mac on my windows or nix machine its fine ne thoughts jp no one else can use the computer
    i have had three different names now soo im getting scared
    /me hides in the corner