Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back!

I don't know bout the others, but I was not looking for an explanation from you. What I really wanted to know, and still do, is how I am a cracker hacked the novell network back in '97.

But anyway....good way to get around the Smartfilter....looks like the admins left a backdoor for anyone who was smart enough to find it.

I am a cracker
    I did not know so many of you are curious in hearing how I cracked Southeast High School Novell security back in 1997 thats kool. But I ask myself why the hell do they need specific details of how I did it? Maybe some of these members work for the Government? I don't have enemies, serious secrets, a powerful system, a server,loads of money, a contract to consult for the CIA, or a habit of mocking hackers/crackers or any other reason to be treated like that!

But I will tell you one thing
    The real trick of gaining access is to be persistent !

I am a cracker
    I did not know so many of you are curious in hearing how I cracked Southeast High School Novell security back in 1997 thats kool. But I ask myself why the hell do they need specific details of how I did it? Maybe some of these members work for the Government? I don't have enemies, serious secrets, a powerful system, a server,loads of money, a contract to consult for the CIA, or a habit of mocking hackers/crackers or any other reason to be treated like that!

But I will tell you one thing
    The real trick of gaining access is to be persistent !

What I really wanted to know, and still do, is how I am a cracker "hacked" the novell network back in '97.
    I never hacked it...Sorry not a hacker. I am a cracker theres a difference!

nice double post btw..

You should are good at running around the issue and providing a lot of BS. Never once have I heard you give any details that actually mean anything. Just give me a little info what version of Novell was it. Do you know what IPX is?...or how it is different from TCP/IP.

Tell me...what is the IPX port number for HTTP?

Did you use rconsole?

Is this a good example of being persistent????

I am a cracker
    Well I guess I am way out of your league "invictus" But I will Post a new thread just for you about... Right now in Florida the time is 4:20 which means i'm gotta go do something but I will be back on with the new thread just for you....

I had a few PMs about an explanation, KorpDeath. I realized that you were interested in Cracker '97

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede