Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web Designing and Graphics

Web Designing and Graphics

i am a freelance graphic artis who does webpage design and graphic design. i do art for sites as well as develop sites for people. my prices are very low... (just looking to get my name out there) but if anyone is interested, pm me or email me... or go to my site http://www.visualassassin.tk/

lol Is this a plug your wares thread?? If so I am always available for cheap (sometimes free)web design just PM me

Hehe, we'l have NO! advertising in here he says...points to sig....no sir e bob

lol... not a plug... just noticed there were people asking for help and thought it would be easier to just offer help first
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

lol!! If we have experience in the web dev scene we should help ppl by answering their questions not by plugging!!

i agree... but i figured if i just said here i am, come talk to me, that would be easiest. plus, i answer questions for free... if it requires me to spend hours of design then i might charge a little.... (but i make enough money without charging the people on this forum.... so it depends on how big the amount of work is)
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

anyone who has been in the web dev arena for a little bit is always available for some side work. but this is not the Classfides amigo. people will know soon enough if you are a solid source to go to w/out advertising.
    4ChecK

--ssshhh, be vewry, vewry quiet...

I don't think tis can be described as a plug cause it ain't my site its a friends and he ain't looking to take any of your hard earned cash of u either Just thought you'd like to take a peek at not only a very diverse (html/dhtml/shtml/flash) but well written and beautifully (in my opinion) layed out site(s)

giragast

he's also responsible for my initial intrest in computer security and flash web design

v_Ln

Plug smug to me "valhallen" i like the layout of the site
    + the flash is so sweet.....i'm getting into that a bit now.....say you might be intrested in these chromeless windows ive come across ?
    Quite nifty for effects espesh with flash i found.....none of the side/top/bottom parts to the window....looks full on....ive tinkered about with them and am defino going to add 1 or 2 to my own site soon...

have a look see

http://charlatanz.multiservers.com/chromeless.zip

thanx ron will take a look see
    am still pretty new to flash myself - and I can only practice when am at home cause library comps don't have it but oh well - gettin new comp and 24/7 cable access (hopefully 1meg if the trials are running near me) next term!! Woohoo!!!!!!!

v_Ln