Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apology to AO

haraam77

Smile Apology to AO

I want to apologize to all AO members...newbie to senior. Last night a senior member decided to insult me and start flamming. Well, me being me, I flammed back until finnally I realized that he must do that sort of thing a lot and it was no use for me to continue that nonsense. Just because I'm an AO newbie, doesn't mean that I'm going to let someone insult me and be a bitch and not say anything back! I WILL stand up for what I believe in....regardless of flame attempts from other members....whether senior or newbie. I will not be driven off by this incident.....even though when I woke up today....all of my AO points were gone!!!....LMAO!!!! Like I have said before, this is a very good sites and one of my personal favorites. I will continue to come here to learn from those many members here who know 110% more than I do. In the future though.....if someone flammes me, I'm just going to ignore the ignorance.

Sounds like you had a good learning experience.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Re: Apology to AO

Originally posted here by haraam77
    I want to apologize to all AO members...newbie to senior. Last night a senior member decided to insult me and start flamming. Well, me being me, I flammed back until finnally I realized that he must do that sort of thing a lot and it was no use for me to continue that nonsense.

LOL........

I was the mighty flamer! And no....I don't do it all the time. Hardly at all, actually. You just caught my attention whilst having a bad day....

I was just having a little fun with a newbie who wouldn't let it go. "Hook line and sinker" is how the old saying goes....

Anyway, haraam77, I can assure you that I have no "vandetta" against you and was just having a little fun. It's best to ignore more when I fire up like that.....

As KorpDeath said....."A lesson learned"..

haraam77 -

I agree with korp, and I just want to say that we have all made mistakes like that, and keep on posting....

Also....Not much apolgizing....not that you need to...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

haraam77

Cool Conf1rmd_k1ll......

Yup.....lesson learned. I'm going to pay close attention to ur mood next time...lol. Wow.....ya know.....that cost me ALL of my AO points..... ....lol.

Banned
    LOL.. So thats what the little mood indicators are for

You're back in the positive now...good job begging, hehe.

haraam77

Talking LOL

LOL.....thank u.....Got any tips on how to get points?...I mean , besides from posting?

Yes, don't post asking to get points. And don't make getting APs the top priority and only reason you come here...come here to learn, to explore, to find out things you didn't know (yes, they all basically mean the same. ). Just hang out, and in time, if you make educated answers and/or questions and do some good, points will come. Some dickheads do give negs for dumb reasons, in which case DO NOT complain about it...trust me dude.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    behave !