Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apology to AO

Right, what I said, but basically what VictorKaum said, hehe.

haraam77

Cool AP's

Getting positive AP's is not a priority for me.......I was only saying that they had all been taken and I would like to have them back....lol. And yes, I do hope that someday soon I can learn enough to help some newbie like me with some advice. And thanx for the advice....I'll "try" to behave from now on.... lol...

To Haraam77:

A few words of wisdom.

Mind your own damn buisness when your ignorant on the subject (1.) and RTFM(2.) when needed. Thats basically it.

1. - Basically what this means is. If there's a post on ip protocols and chaining proxies, and you have NO CLUE what the HELL is going on...DON'T POST! Don't go posting something like this:

D00d!11!!!, i5 th4t pr0xi3 ch41n r311y a ch41n? Wuts TCP/IP h4v3 t0 d0 w1th Anyth1ng?!?!//!??//!11!?

2. - RTFM, this, myfriend, is jargon for: Read The ****ing Manual. If you don't, you'll be at a tremendous loss and finally lose intrest in computing...all due and caused by yourself, for you didn't RTFM, or Read The ****ing Manual. When one says to RTFM (Read The ****ing Manual), he usually knows what he's talking about and you obviously should open up that manual and RTDFM, Read That Damned ****ing Manual.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

haraam77

Cool Teek hai...

Advice taken........any and all advice will be considered......keep it coming. I plan to make my stay here at AO a long one. I'm here for the duration people......so if you see me f**king up....please let me know..lol.

Originally posted here by KorpDeath
    Sounds like you had a good learning experience.
    hey korp i agree with u totally he he he he
    A laptop, internet connection and beer.