Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar Competition

Banned

Exclamation Avatar Competition

I got an idea for an avatar competition from this thread.... I think we should have one
    [list=1]
    Rules[*]To enter the contest you must be nominated by at least 3 members.[*]To be nominated youmust have at least 100 posts under your belt[*]To be judged in the contest you have to have a custom avatar, AO avatars do not count[*]Voting for the avatar winner will ne held aweek from now (Febuary 27)[*]There will be absolutely NO flaming if you lose or a person who you dont like wins[*]The winner will be selected by a poll on the 27th, which will be open for 5 hours, the poll will start on 10PM Grenich Mean Time [/list=1]

Well, those are the rules... Have fun
    I nominate me, [WebCarnage], the_JinX, Negative, KorpDeath, Ennis, {P²P}Apocalypse, lord_darkside_x, and Conf1rm3d_K1ll. You guys need only two more nominations... God luck

That's a pretty good idea, is this definitely going to go down? If so, can any modifications be made to our existing avatars before we enter? I'd like to enter but I'd need a few more posts and I'd like to make some slight changes to mine.
    - Maverick

cool idea ...
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Banned
    Modifications may be made to your avatars up until the poll (Feb. 27) All modifications must be done by Feb 25 6PM... I will be posting all of the avatars as they are at 6PM on Feb 25... If a person was nominated and they dont have an avatar or they have a AO avatar on Feb 25 at 6PM they are disqualified

Suggestion

Not that I'll be anywhere close to being able to participate, but in order to be able to vote in the poll, I'd like to make one suggestion.

As we are a truly global gathering (at least I think so), wouldn't it be better for the poll to be open for more than 1 hour to give everyone an opportunity to be awake enough to vote?

Cheers,

BrainStop

Banned
    I changed the rules. The poll will be open for 5 hours at 10PM Greenwitch mean time

Count me in if I can get nominated...
    - Maverick

cool; I guess I will have to spice up the monkey
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

Banned
    i'm ready, AOers, BEWARE!

oblio
    OH BOY OH BOY A CONTEST. is the prize a bunch of loser 15 year old internet addicts praising the winner?