Thread: jokes

oblio

dead link oblio (& why post this in newbie help & not general chit chat?)

J.
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

jcdux: someone jump started the link cause it´s working fine over here
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

and it´s damn funny one too
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

it's wierd, it resolves to an aol user homepage then redirects to 152.163.199.26 (which didn't work as redirected).. but when going straight to the IP it doesn't connect (from UK).

Was the site funny?
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

Have a slight dislike for actuarians? Damn funny.
    (even if some of the them are old jokes modified to have actuarians in them.)

What is the difference between an introverted actuary and an extroverted actuary? An introverted actuary stares at his own feet during a conversation, while an extroverted one stares at the other person's feet.

jcdux: is working fine for me and am in the uk as well ?

v_Ln

heh didn't want u to feel left out jcdux so have saved the jokes to a .txt file and attached them for you hehe

v_Ln