Thread: Some sick ****.....

haraam77

Talking Some sick ****.....

This has nothing to do with computers....other than a fine example of a sick ass website...lol. You can find a little of anything here. But I warn you.....if you have a weak stomach or are under age, don't go there. Tell me what you think. Maybe I'm not the only sick son of a bitch at AO that enjoys this stuff, lmao. Yours truly, Haraam77......

check it out...... www.bangedup.com

Banned
    Thats not sick, http://www.rotten.com is sick... Im warning you if you have a weak stomach.... Keep away!

haraam77

Thumbs up Very true.....

I've also been there a time or 2...........good site.

Banned
    search for "faces of death" in morphius videos. thats some pretty sick ****. i've been to these sites but also check out www.goregallery.com if it is still around

heh bangedup and rotten were the first 2 sites I added when compiling a banned list to our browser when my wee bro first started surfing (he's 10) - I won't go near them don't see the humour in looking at pieces of people

v_Ln

You need to check out a real messed up site go consumptionjunction.com, no www.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson