Thread: A new security site

Thumbs up A new security site

Hi. I was sitting at college, bored as hell and decided to create a website dedicated to technology in all avenues and the politics surrounding it. I am not a master "hacker" or anything of the sort. I am concerned about where the world is heading. Soon all of our freedoms will be taken away like a cheesy si-fi flick. I hope you will check it out. It's nothing special now. It only took a couple hours. The site is www.pcpower.8m.com. I know the name is lame. But give it a shot and It'd be nice if you'd come again. It's nothing compared to this, but mabey one day it will be. Thanks for your support. Have a good one.

Nice site.

I was sitting at college, bored as hell and decided to create a website
    lol i've been there before
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

yeah welcome to my life

v_Ln

Banned
    I've had times similar to that but I'm not in college yet.

Good site man. Its always a learning process.

Peace out.
    Those who are awake all live in the same world.
    Those who are asleep live in their own worlds. -Heraclitus

All Your Base!

nice site... you might want to consider moving to brinkster though.... no ads... but it is limited space...
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

I don't mean to be rude but the forums here aren't for advertising. It kinda reminds me of

SPAM

Looks like a nice little site, though......

I'm sorry you feel that way Conf1rm3d_K1ll. That was not my intention. I'm not selling anything or trying to advertise, only to inform. I believe more sites like this and more communities like this one is a good thing in a modern electronic society. As a part of this community I felt that sharing something that I'm doing with everyone is a good thing. If you don't like it, fine. But I'm no freakin spammer!

I am a cracker
    Nice site Cadio (it's tight)!

Originally posted here by Cadio
    I believe more sites like this and more communities like this one is a good thing in a modern electronic society. As a part of this community I felt that sharing something that I'm doing with everyone is a good thing. If you don't like it, fine. But I'm no freakin spammer!

You've got me there and I stand corrected.........