Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Pearl

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

Angry Daniel Pearl

Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, kidnapped last month on his way to interview a Muslim fundamentalist leader in Pakistan, has been killed by his abductors, officials said Thursday. The U.S. government condemned his killing as "an outrage" and his newspaper called it an "act of barbarism."

Pearl is the 10th reporter to die while involved in coverage of the war against terrorism. However our legislation is trying to put an end to all this. They are trying to pass a new American policy. This policy states that, America WILL "sometimes" pay terrorist demands to save an American life. Personally, I think this has got to be about the worst idea yet. I mean,
    what do the terrorist groups think, now that our policy says America WILL "sometimes" pay terrorist demands.This gives them more incintive to kidnapp and be an all around dick head.

Heres how it happens when we give into these terrorists. The terrorist that took Daniel Pear wanted 2 million dollars, and the release of some Taliban guy over in Guantanamo Bay(CUBA).
    Okay,we give the 2 million, and what the hell do you think these Jihad mother ****ers are going to do? By ice cream for the palestinien kids, that we just saw so graphically? **** no!
    There going to go buy weapons, bombs...ect You know they start getting millions and millions of dollars, there gonna find a nuke. Many counrtys freindly to there cause have them. Pakistan for one. Of corse, "We do not support these terrorist actions." but WTF arent we the intelligent ones here? Can't we see through this?

So in conclusion I ask every one this question. If you know anything about Islam/Muslims, let me know. Cause my impression of the Islam faith is that there god is their country. Thats all thats important right? "The Most Mercifull Allah" ? All I see is pain, all I see is hatred, and fighting.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy.
    Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth.
    Through violence you may murder the hater but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate."

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far. - Theodore Roosevelt

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for 1 life we pay 1 million dollars at least
    they buy a tons of weapons
    we end up loseing 1000 lifes becase of this
    the way i see this is if u get caught by the taliban or whatever u mid as well kill urself and not give them the pleasure... and before u kill urself try and kill a few of them with any means u can use... i dont care if u gotta whip out ur dick stab them in the eye and skull **** the towel head bastard to death...

god damn camel ****ing sand monkey jawa(the sand creatures from star wars) pit worms!
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

oblio
    if Islam were to blame, a lot more would be dead considering their are over a billion muslims world wide. So use your head before playing mister inbred american yokel you worthless pothead.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/02/22/ret...cts/index.html
    Check this.....is anyone eles finding CNN less and less convincing. If so, take a look at this.
    www.aljazeera.net
    I read this "truth" and compare it to CNN's "truth", and find my own "truth". The propaganda on this war is almost as intense as the war itself. Try real hard to keep from being propigated.
    Hey By the way....i forgot who it was, but who ever posted the Palestinien propaganda pictures. Screw you buddy! I would like to think this site is for free thinking, not quote unquote "truths".

Hey Oblio your a ****ing idiot! Why dont you take a look at my post before acting like a uninformed dumbass. not once up there did i blame Islam. I said That all i saw/knew of Islam was hate, anger,fighting ect....i asked to be corrected, I asked for anyone who knew about Islam to tell me what its all about. God that pissed me off.....you better ****ing take the worthless pothead comment back mother ****er or were gonna have a little war of our own. I don't belive in making threats...so I will promise you. Gawd you pissed me off
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

I don't know if anyone else on AO has been to the Newsuem (Museum of News) here in Washington DC (actually just over the river in Alexandria, but who cares!)...

At the Newseum they have a memorial to Journalist that die in the line of duty.... there are a lot of them, and most are not American...

I don't like journalists, I find them annoying and fake....but the glass wall with the eteched names gives me more respect for those journalists who risk their lives for the news...something most pampered US reporters don't know about!
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

http://www.sulekha.com/column.asp?cid=163061
    http://www.petitiononline.com/cnnbias/petition.html

Here's something to add Doc
    I'm writing something on this now
    I'll add some later
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far. - Theodore Roosevelt

I agree with Toker....his first statement. I hate the idea of putting in this "sometimes".
    Whenever we look at children, we notice how they are always testing their bounderies....they only way they learn is if you are unwavering. Same with dog training...you can't waver. if we "sometimes" negotiate with terrorists, we include a huge grey area....they will push their limits. Where do we draw the lines of -when we negotiate vs. when do we not-???
    do we leave it to some politician who's worrying more about being re-elected than for the people?

True we have no real say in the matter....which is sad seing as this is supposed to be a democracy
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

Banned
    If you're looking for REAL news, forget about CNN (I refuse to call their entertaining propaganda 'news'), check out the BBC: objective, well-written news-facts, history, science-facts,...

oblio
    oh yes the BBC has never fallen to British imperialism. Even the sitcoms are bias.