Thread: priest & rabbi

priest & rabbi

another joke from my inbox..

A priest was called away for an emergency. Not wanting to leave the confessional unattended, he called his rabbi friend from across the street and asked him to cover for him.
    The rabbi told him he wouldn't know what to say, but the priest told him to come on over and he'd stay with him for a little bit and show him what to do. The rabbi comes and he and the priest are in the confessional.
    A few minutes later, a woman comes in and says, "Father forgive me for I have sinned."
    The priest asks "What did you do?"
    The woman says, "I committed adultery."
    Priest: "How many times?"
    Woman: "Three times."
    Priest: "Say two Hail Mary's, put $5 in the box and go and sin no more."
    A few minutes later a man enters the confessional. He says, "Father forgive me for I have sinned."
    Priest: "What did you do?"
    Man: "I committed adultery."
    Priest:"How many times?"
    Man: "Three times."
    Priest: "Say two Hail Mary's, put $5 in the box and go and sin no more."
    The rabbi tells the priest that he thinks he's got it so the priest leaves.
    A few minutes later another woman enters and says, "Father forgive me for I have sinned."
    Rabbi:"What did you do?"
    Woman: "I committed adultery."
    Rabbi: "How many times?"
    Woman: "Once."
    Rabbi: "Go do it two more times. We have a special this week, three for $5."

along the same lines
    a new priest get to his church, the older priest was called back because of some sad stories involving little kids ...
    so anyways the priest go through the first couple days without much to do till this awesome blond goes into the parlor
    "forgive me father for i have sinned"
    "what have you done ?"
    " i went down on my neighbor"
    the priest horrified runs out to the altar not knowing what to say... then one of them boys shows up and
    "how much did the old priest give for a blow job?"
    "depands, 5 box to me or 10 to my sister"
    assembly.... digital dna ?

another proest and rabbi joke

A priest and rabbi are out driving one day when the have a head on collision with each other - both cars are completely wrote off and to anyone observing they would have said it was impossible for anyone to have surrvived - but after a ouple of minutes both the rabbi and the priest crawl fromtheir cars without so much as a scratch on them!
    The rabbi exclaims to the priest that it is truely a miracle and purhaps they should put aside their differences - just then the priest spots a bottle of communial wine in the back of his car has also surrvived and declaring to the rabbi that this must also be a sign that they should toast to their new found friendship he takes a swig from the bottle and offers it to the rabbi - the rabbi politely declines saying that he'd wait to the police got there first

v_Ln