Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AntiPoint Center

Banned

AntiPoint Center

Greetings All:

If you go to the main page, under the Your Account box, you'll find a new option called "AntiPoint Center".

From now on, this is where you can go to get statistics about your account, as it relates to the AntiPoint system.

For now, I've included a break-down, 10 recent points that you received, and the much asked for, 10 recent points that you gave out.

I'll be adding to this in the future, to include some new AntiPoint features.

Enjoy!

Nice feature. Now we can keep up instead of getting thos "spread your points around" messages. Thanks.....
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Hi mom!
    Nice JP, and while on the topic of giving comment: please, please remove that new faded black-to thread-color on top of each post. me thinks it's horrible!
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

very nice from JP .. but would u add the tracking for the points !?
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

thanks for the addition. Looks great!
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

One problem.... I still can't see to whom I gave antipoints unless I take the time to click on every link. Help????
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

haraam77

Nice......

I like the new feature......but it would also be nice to know who is sending the AO points.
    Haraam77

Hi mom!
    You'll never be able to see who's giving you antipoints - that'd start terrible APoint wars, beyond your wildest imagination...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

I want to see to whom I gave them, not from whence they came.
    - Samuel Johnson

Hi mom!
    I wasn't talking to you, Korp. If I'm talking to you, you'd be able to tell by the significant amount of asskissing that would be noticable in my post. Did I mention that I think that seeing who you're giving your points to, is a really, really good idea?