Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Palestine.......

Question Palestine cont...

It's really sad, but these two sets of people have been fighting since the dawn of civilization, they will never stop. I was told that somewhere in the bible it says that when there is peace for them the world will end.

Personally, I beleive that there are two sides to every fight and both sides are equally to blame, I just wish that the everyone realizes that there are "other" struggles and wars going on all over the globe (we just see this one on the news everyday.)

I am tired to death that the blame falls on the United States citizens.

more human than human

Un saludo.

Obviamente, esas imagenes son crudas y duras, pero desde mi punto de vista son sacadas fuera de contexto.

Habiendo como hay un conflicto Belico donde los perjudicados son los Israelies, este tipo de imagenes no ayuda a nada a contribuir a la lucha por la paz en oriente medio.

Puestos poner imagenes, por que no pones la de los hombres bomba que se deflagran en un pizza hut, asesinando niños tambien, esas fotos son acciones de guerra, son daños colaterales inevitables.

Son los Palestinos los culpables de su situacion.

PD. Sorry If you do not understand spanish, but i guess that if I understood what your post said, certainlyu you wil bee able to understand mine.

Misha Orangenbaum

Question

I like Pizza Hut.

the taliban seemed to be enough of a recognized government before the bombing...did you know that Dick Chaney and some corporations met with the taliban in august (one month prior to the attacks) in an attempt to "persuade" then that they should allow america to build an oil pipe line through afghanastan. the taliban said no. then september 11th occured.

and did you know. the day after the bombing, when NO planes were allowed to fly, the Bush administration allowed one plane (a saudi private jet) to fly to five cities to pick up 20 bin Laden family members to take them out of the country. The FBI was furious. One week later it also came out that Former president George Bush Sr has gone into business with the bin Laden family and that George W. recieved the money to start his first oil company in the 80's from the bin Laden's? conspiracy runs deep.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Ok Lord only 3 planes flew on Sept. 11 and 12... I know this cause all three eventually came here! None were chartered by the Saudi Gov't all were US Gov't Planes (which still set off the warning buzzers!). So I would be interested in knowing where you got your information?

As for Cheney meeting with the taliban, I wouldn't doubt that...he is a sleazy old man!
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

it is open to the public... found in the New Yorker on Sept 16th (i believe). it may not have been the 12th... but it was during the grounding period. it flew to 5 unnamed U.S. cities, and picked up 20 members of the bin Laden Family. It then flew to an undisclosed location outside of the U.S. This can also be found in the book "stupid white men" that is out or coming out. i can't recall the author, i'll look him up though. the book is about the whole george w. conspiracies (enron, sept 11th and the like.)

ps.---
    I am tired to death that the blame falls on the United States citizens.
    i blame the U.S. Government, not the citizens
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

You believe everything you read, don't you lord_whatever_x.....

Conspiracy theories are great until someone loses an eye.......
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

no i don't believe everything i read, i am very skeptical... but i definitely don't believe that september 11th was completely a terrorist deal... i am more likely to believe that our government played a huge part and these writings just add to that. i don't know what you believe, but i have no faith in the good ole U S of A. i mean patriotism might be your thing, but for me... i tend to not like to fall for that bullshit.

Propoganda

I refuse to have a battle of wits with a unarmed person.

If you don't like the U.S. then please do everyone and yourself a favor and get the ***** out of my country. Why take advantage of all the U.S. has to offer only to bash it?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

first of all... i think you miss understand. I am not bashing the U.S.. I admit that it has plenty of potential and is one of the better places to live, but you can not tell me that there is nothing wrong with it. My point is that there are alot of things that our government does that are not right, that needs to change. i have no faith in leaders who do this sort of thing. if you believe that everything is fine and dandy, maybe you should take you own advice and not believe everything you read.

Originally posted here by KorpDeath
    I refuse to have a battle of wits with a unarmed person.
    insulting me is a pretty low form of arguement... why couldn't we have a serious discussion with out pulling out the insults?