First Off: I do believe in the existence of other life. Not that the universe really cares, but it would seem a waste of matter.

What I would from these beings: Take me away. In exchange for my knowledge of the planet Earth, I would like to know the secrets of the Universe. If they knew, I would like the know if there really was a divine being, and if there wasn't, I would request that they bequieth to me hard physical undeniable evidence (evidence that even the most ignorant believer would understand). I would like to know how the universe was REALLY created,a nd if by "God" then more hard evidence to prove it (and a quick conversion for me). I would like to see the other planets of the universe, and see what they look like and what, if any, life lived on them. The most wonderful thing to happen to me is if they decided to take me for say, 20 years (actually, I would request a few things before I left: A friend, two females, some Earthly stuff to remind me of where I came from, and to tell my parents why I am going, if allowed) to see the planets and explore places I have never been to or would any human before me. That is what I would really want...

Any comments?