Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will anyone Care to ask why?

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Gawd....we really are ****ed. I mean, if Islam profeses only love, and acts on only hate what does that mean.Islam as a whole is being looked at here.Not the spiritual life involved. Islam is reminding me of the old Catholic church that controled countrys for so long."Bloody Mary"ect...Islam is spilling so much blood on their "holy land". I tell you what, I would never kill any one in my church or "holy place". They themsleves are defiling their " holy land" by spilling blood in the streets.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

haraam77

Red face Wow....

Lmao@rcgreen....yup, u sure are a smart one. Anyone can see the ignorance u are trying to portray thru your post. Doesn't suprise me at all though. The true idiots of the world have been coming out of the woodwork sinse the attacks on 9/11. Do u even know anything about the Islamic faith?...Qu'ran?.etc. I doubt it, otherwise u would not embarrass yourself with such a mindless post. Well, I guess the easiest way to make yourself look good is to make someone else look bad....and I see thats exactly what u are trying to do here. Will do nothing but lmao@this post of yours.

rcgreen, you are a sad, hateful creature, and you need to learn not to just listen to your emotions all the time. Hatred will not create peace, nor will it benefit humanity as a whole.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

Thumbs up

Originally posted here by thesecretfire
    rcgreen, you are a sad, hateful creature, and you need to learn not to just listen to your emotions all the time. Hatred will not create peace, nor will it benefit humanity as a whole.
    Only time will tell...
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.